News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lxttech

Member Name: lxttech
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lion King Tour Update?  Dec 4 2017, 02:03:42 AM

Has anybody seen the newly configured tour since it opened in October? Are there any significant changes?

Songs With a big belt at the end  Jul 16 2015, 08:53:02 PM

"I Got Love" - Purlie

Honeymoon in Vegas - Previews  Dec 31 2014, 08:38:33 PM
Attended the show last night for the last 2014 performance.

I felt overall the show was enjoyable and funny, but not perfect.

I disagree that the projections made the show feel cheap; there were plenty of physical set pieces and the projections blended well. It was fun to see how many different things emerged from the elevator. I enjoyed the lighting and costume design as well.

The staging was well-done and the choreography was energetic, if not particularly original.

Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix  Dec 19 2014, 10:19:00 PM
QPNCH
Honeymoon in Vegas - Previews  Dec 1 2014, 09:24:51 AM
Can anybody who's been comment on the view from their seats? I know the mezzanine partially obstructs the view of the top of proscenium opening near the rear of the orchestra. Is that an issue for this one? I'm looking at seats in row M center or row K side.

On the Town Rehearsal Footage  Sep 13 2014, 11:27:10 PM
Apparently the Sitzprobe was today and Jackie Hoffman tweeted that the orchestra is 30 pieces! Now *that* is something to be excited about!

Kyle Dean Massey: Backstage With Pippin: Ep.1  Mar 28 2014, 03:34:19 PM
Ep.2 has a short slip of Ciara rehearsing Glory. She sounds fantastic!
Patina Miller Joins THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PARTS 1 & 2  Sep 18 2013, 03:23:16 PM
"BroadwayWorld has confirmed with a PIPPIN representative that Miller will not be departing the Tony-winning revival to film the movie."

^That's in the article. So obviously she'll be out for a bit, but back.

Anyway, congrats for her!

TONY Award Performances  Jun 7 2013, 04:14:55 PM
Seems like Smash will be performing...

http://instagram.com/p/aPWpoIqpz8/

Hilty is seated as a performer.

Pippin GMA TOMORROW  May 23 2013, 11:27:07 PM
Both on Letterman and GMA the camera angles did the cast no favors. They missed some key acrobatic moments and focused in strange places at times. I would hope that for the Tonys the crew gets more time to choose and rehearse good angles. The teasers for Pippin are very well captured - so its certainly possible.
Preview and Post Opening Pippin Critiques  May 23 2013, 11:21:55 PM
I was at a talkback for Pippin on Saturday and Rachel told us she has laryngitis and is trying her best to stay in good voice. I'm sure its temporary.
Pippin Reviews!  May 4 2013, 05:40:52 PM
I am curious as to where the "orchestra" (let's be honest - its a band) is located in this production. It seems like the conductor is the only member visible from the house.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You