News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for manhattandreamer

Member Name: manhattandreamer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A NEW BRAIN  Jun 25 2015, 08:43:23 AM

Anyone attempt the stage door?  Or did the cast exit through the lobby?  xx

A NEW BRAIN  Jun 23 2015, 07:33:03 AM

Has anyone seen this show yet?  How is it?  Run time?  Jonathan Groff is my absolute favorite actor, and I am beyond thrilled to see this show.  Does New York City Center have a stage door and did anyone try it out?  Thanks for answering my annoying questions... here's to you! xx

Hedwig Stagedoor  May 13 2014, 08:03:04 PM
So absolutely no photos with NPH?
xx

If/Then Stage door  May 13 2014, 08:01:51 PM
I'm going to bump this! Does Idina take pictures when she comes out or is it strictly signing?
xx

Hedwig Stagedoor  May 12 2014, 08:58:21 PM
What's the Hedwig stagedoor like? I'll be in New York soon, and this is #1 on the list of shows I want to see. What can I expect?

Thanks!
xx

Ethel Merman Stage Door Experiences  Jul 29 2013, 05:14:27 PM
These are great! I've laughed so hard I've cried.
Ethel Merman Stage Door Experiences  Jul 28 2013, 05:18:28 PM
Because I am curious and in the mood for a good laugh, I'd love to hear some stories of the Merm at the stage door or just funny stories involving her in general. GO! Let's have some fun.
Michael Urie Stage Door  Jul 18 2013, 10:12:58 PM
Does Michael Urie come out the stage door after "Buyer and Cellar"? Is there even a stage door at the Barrow Street Theatre? If there is, and he comes out, does he sign and take pictures? He seems like a really nice person, and I'd love to meet him.
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Stage Door  Jul 17 2013, 01:42:12 PM
There was a woman who kept pushing the line forward and shoving her playbill in the actors' faces. One of the gentlemen working security kept asking her to stay back and she was being rude. DHP stepped forward and said, "Hey, I trust this man with my life. He is just doing his job and trying to keep everyone safe. There are a lot of you, but if you're just patient, we'll get to everyone. I promise. Do me a favor and don't give him any problems." xM
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Stage Door  Jul 17 2013, 11:32:51 AM
I'm going to bump this bc I saw this show on Sunday and I want to share my experience. The show is PHENOMENAL!
In regards to the stage door, Billy Magnussen was the first to come out. He signed for everyone who wanted, but didn't have his own pen/Sharpie. He did pictures as well.
Liesel Allen Yeager was next out. She was very very sweet and personable. We joked while she took a picture with me.
Shalita was the next one to come out, but she only signed for those behind the

Trip to Bountiful Stage Door  Jun 22 2013, 06:20:28 PM
I will be seeing The Trip to Bountiful in July and I am a fan of Vanessa Williams. Does she come out and sign after the show? What about pictures? Who in the cast comes out? Any and all feedback appreciated. xx
The Assembled Parties Rush and Stage Door  Jun 11 2013, 07:45:57 PM
That's fantastic! I love her to death. How do I do rush? I have never done it before and I don't understand the concept. How does one qualify for rush? Or can anyone do it? xx
The Assembled Parties Rush and Stage Door  Jun 11 2013, 07:34:21 PM
I'm hoping to rush The Assembled Parties since it's been extended (SO EXCITED), but I've never rushed a show.. How do I do that? Also, Judith Light is one of my favorite actresses, so does anyone know how the stage door works? Who comes out and are there barricades? Thanks for your insight! xx
My NYC Trip 2.0  Jun 9 2013, 08:47:45 PM
What was your stage door experience like at Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike?
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Stage Door  Jun 5 2013, 08:38:00 PM
Bump! Anyone been to the SD lately?
Which Musical (Original or Revival) Was A major Disappointment For You?  Jun 2 2013, 07:49:36 PM
Even tho I adore the script and Mamet, The Anarchist was a massive let down. LuPone was phenomenal in her role, but Debra Winger was disappointing. I expected the show to be amazing, but Winger cannot act. She was monotonous and boring. The ending was fab, but no one applauded because no one thought it was over. It only ran 65 minutes.
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Stage Door  Jun 2 2013, 05:59:13 PM
I have heard Vanessa is beyond nice and accommodating to her fans. I have also heard she doesn't stagedoor after Bountiful, which would break my heart.
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Stage Door  Jun 2 2013, 04:39:58 PM
I'm happy to hear DHP is approachable. Unfortunately, I've never heard of Curtains. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Stage Door  Jun 2 2013, 01:13:43 AM
Yeah, of course. Most theatres have alternate exits. I know that the Marquis has a celebrity entrance and exit that's no where near the actual stage door. It depends on the theatre and the person.
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Stage Door  May 30 2013, 09:11:48 PM
Again, I really appreciate your feedback. Has anyone heard anything or have experiences re Vanessa Williams at the Trip to Bountiful stage door? Will she do pics? xx
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You