News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SomeDude

SomeDude Profile Photo
Member Name: SomeDude
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Why didn't Seussical work on Broadway?
 Feb 26 2014, 07:52:59 PM
But even now, the character of Jojo is still very flawed. He really has nothing to do in the Junior versions of the show. Yeah there is a good show in there somewhere but it still needs to get it's **** together.
 Feb 25 2014, 08:47:16 AM
I think Rosie O'Donnel may have been a factor in the show's demise. I mean who wants to see that kind of person as The cat in the Hat.
 Feb 25 2014, 08:29:31 AM
It turned out to be a major flop even with the great score. What problems did audiences have with it?
Why did Nancy Opel and John Cullum get nominated in the LEADING category for Urinetown?
 Feb 9 2014, 04:34:48 PM
Ah.
Why did Nancy Opel and John Cullum get nominated in the LEADING category for Urinetown?
 Feb 9 2014, 02:11:33 PM
Those roles are supporting.
Do you veteran New York theatre lovers still get starstruck when you see a Broadway Star?
 Dec 24 2013, 07:48:09 AM
I am someone who doesn't see much Theatre in New York, mostly just touring shows. I would kill to be able to see someone like Sutton Foster or Audra Mcdonald live. But the people on here who see shows weekly and monthly and have seen someone like Patti Lupone 5 times or have seen the original Broadway productions of classic shows, do you still get Star struck when you see someone like Sutton Foster Live for the 13th time? or has it become so normal for you that you just go "Oh that's just Sutto
Question about Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady.
 Dec 15 2013, 06:24:19 AM
Some interesting Trivia:

"Rex Harrison wanted Julie Andrews for the role of Eliza, since they had played together in the Broadway version. He was concerned that Audrey Hepburn, whose mother was a Dutch baroness, would not be able to play a "guttersnipe" effectively. However, after finishing the film, Harrison had the highest regard for Hepburn's performance, and later referred to her as his favorite leading lady of them all. (It should also be mentioned that Harrison was appalled by A

Dec 14 2013, 11:10:51 AM
I love this clip of Julie thanking Jack Warner during her Golden Globe speech:http://youtu.be/OPmVf6HPz00
 Dec 14 2013, 10:30:38 AM
Do you think She should have been nominated for the Oscar in 1964?
Idina and Taye no more
 Dec 12 2013, 05:58:27 AM
There were rumors of Taye cheating? That makes me sick to my stomach. Who would cheat on Idina Menzel?
Idina and Taye no more
 Dec 11 2013, 08:43:01 PM
That breaks my heart.
PIPPIN movie announced!
 Dec 9 2013, 06:14:37 PM
Just get Betty White for Berthe and I'll be happy.
Disney's FROZEN
 Dec 9 2013, 12:16:41 AM
I just saw it today and I was actually very underwhelmed. I have heard such great things about it but was ultimately dissatisfied with the final product. The songs weren't very good except for the Build a snowman song. First time in forever and Let it Go. The rest just fell really flat. People seriously think this is the best Animated Disney film since Lion King? Hmmm....

Live Blog The Live Sound Of Music
 Dec 5 2013, 08:39:54 PM
Poor Carry sounds like she just ran a Marathon. I was a bit worried she wouldn't hit that last note but she did :)
 Dec 5 2013, 08:17:05 PM
Carrie has such a great voice but I'm not completely buying her acting. Hopefully she will get better.
 Dec 5 2013, 08:10:18 PM
Audra is such a boss.
Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC
 Dec 5 2013, 06:04:05 PM
Thanks for the info :)
 Dec 5 2013, 05:45:15 PM
Benanti Played Maria when she was 19? Isn't that really young for the character?
 Dec 5 2013, 11:50:10 AM
I just bought some of the songs off iTunes and WOW Carrie and everyone sounds fantastic.
Hunter Foster Joins Bridges of Maddison County!!!
 Dec 5 2013, 06:41:55 AM
Figured.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You