News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Amanda DeLalla

Amanda DeLalla Profile Photo
Member Name: Amanda DeLalla
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run
 Jan 29 2020, 11:44:31 AM

I wouldn't be too pleased either if I knew handfuls of audience members were laughing at my non-comedic performance...

Social Media Friendly Broadway Actors
 Nov 14 2017, 10:18:36 AM

Alexandra Silber, Ruthie Ann Miles, and Terri White...although the latter has disappeared since getting sick, understandably. I hope she will be okay- such a sweetheart and my favorite performer in the FOLLIES revival.

Mayor Shinn in The Music Man
 Dec 6 2016, 03:59:29 PM

The Music Man is such a brilliant show...it's pure Americana fluff and yet it manages to be both cleverly written and deeply heartfelt. And the Shinns are indeed fantastic roles. When I did the show, I had to do everything I could to keep from laughing at the Mayor's malapropisms during the gymnasium scene.

Eulalie is the true definition of a scene-stealing character. In my high school theatre class, I "designed" a set of costumes for the show as a term proj

HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...
 Dec 6 2016, 03:51:02 PM

FINALLY, photos of Andrea Martin in-character are up! I love her costume. She is a goddess in everything she does, damnit...

Cy Coleman Retrospective?
 Feb 13 2015, 01:47:55 PM
Eh, because you never know what people will like! Or where to draw the line between gimmicky and innovative!

If you'd like to read it, Mr. Roxy, I would be happy to send it to you for feedback...

Jackie Hoffman in Once Upon A Mattress!
 Jan 7 2015, 11:24:02 AM
I agree that an older Fred and Dauntless can make it very funny through the "waiting a LONG time to get it on." Haha!

I wonder who'll fill the rest of the roles? Perhaps Alexandra Silber as Lady Larken? Will be following this.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You