News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kaylalydia

Member Name: kaylalydia
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bullets Over Broadway TDF  Apr 9 2014, 07:51:17 PM
Will there be rush tickets after previews?
Cabaret Rush  Apr 8 2014, 10:42:37 PM
Anyone else have success with rush? I'm planning on seeing the show this weekend.
Cabaret Rush  Apr 6 2014, 03:39:42 PM
Has anyone done rush for this lately? I think the Rush Report reported that rush tickets would be available starting April 1st.
New Title Performers Announced for Broadway's Matilda  Dec 15 2013, 02:36:43 PM
Any update on Milly Shapiro leaving?
BROADWAY CARES - FALL 2013  Dec 4 2013, 08:43:45 PM
Is it only the 4 Matildas who sign it or does it include other cast members as well?
BROADWAY CARES - FALL 2013  Dec 4 2013, 06:43:38 PM
Does anyone know when this ends?
My sister is interested in getting a Matilda signed playbill with the 4 matildas and isn't sure if it is still offered or not? She's seeing the show this Saturday. Any updates?

Disney's FROZEN  Nov 29 2013, 01:00:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84VD4jn8Wrk
This is a video of her singing with her friends (I think?) So I guess she did sing in the movie.

Disney's FROZEN  Nov 28 2013, 11:08:38 AM
I'm pretty sure she sang it herself. She was on Broadway a while back, wasn't she?
Rush/Lottery vs. SRO and Pippin Rush advice  Oct 20 2013, 11:40:34 PM
Wow, you counted 55 people at 6:30? :O That's crazy. Would going on a Sunday be a little easier then? Or is it pretty much like that both days?
Rush/Lottery vs. SRO and Pippin Rush advice  Oct 20 2013, 08:57:11 PM
I know that Pippin rush sells both box and orchestra tickets, is there a certain amount of each that they hold off for rush or does it vary per performance?
Rush/Lottery vs. SRO and Pippin Rush advice  Oct 20 2013, 07:35:01 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm planning on seeing Matilda and Pippin, and heard that the seats for the Matilda lottery and Pippin rush aren't really good, and I was wondering if it is better to just get standing room tickets instead?
Also, if I were to do Pippin rush, how early have people been on line for a Saturday matinee or a Sunday show in the past few weeks? I know that there have been quite a few posts on this, but they aren't too recent. Thanks!

Flea Market Prices  Aug 7 2013, 01:00:52 AM
This year will be my first year at the Flea Market and usually how much are they?

Pippin Stage Door Question  Aug 2 2013, 09:14:00 PM
My sister apparently got tickets to what seems like to be Andrea Martin's last day at Pippin before her vacation. She is going to the matinee show. Any more experiences on Sunday of Andrea coming out to stage door after matinees?

Wicked Stage Door  Jul 28 2013, 09:24:14 PM
You stagedoored after the matinee?
Thinking of going next week after an evening performance but I'm not sure what my chances are either. Does anyone know around how long it takes to get the green makeup off? And they don't usually use a hidden exit, do they?

Wicked Stage Door  Jul 27 2013, 08:13:54 PM
Has anyone had success with Katie and Lindsey at the stage door after the matinee in the recent weeks?
I've gone twice and they both didn't come out both times.

FIRST DATE - Previews  Jul 23 2013, 10:03:08 PM
Does anyone know how many people were waiting for Zachary for the stage door?
FIRST DATE - Previews  Jul 14 2013, 07:54:00 PM
Planning on seeing this after Zachary comes back on vacation.
Anyone know if there is a lot of people stagedooring?

Playbills  Jul 14 2013, 06:36:42 AM
The people who normally check the tickets when you go in don't stop you?
Playbills  Jul 13 2013, 08:43:10 PM
Thank you, but what if they don't buy it or don't give me the playbills? Is there any other way?
Playbills  Jul 13 2013, 08:04:22 PM
A couple of weeks ago, my sister and I went to go watch Cinderella. We didn't go stage dooring and my sister somehow managed to lose our playbills in the cab.
We want to go stagedooring while we're still in New York, so is there any way we can ask for a playbill or anything if we go back to the theater? I don't think we'll be able to afford to go to the performance again just to get 2 playbills and we're leaving in a week. Any ideas on how to get the Cinderella playbills?

By the w

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You