News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for endofthelane

Member Name: endofthelane
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ghost Quartet
 Oct 10 2014, 10:10:51 AM
Anyone seen/going to see Dave Malloy's (Great Comet) new show? Thinking of coming to check it out...Brantley gave it a rave:

Great Comet prices?
 Jul 9 2013, 09:56:39 PM
This is a fascinating convo, but not really what I was posting about...whether or not the show is worth $50 (or $125, or $237.50!) isn't really what I was asking. I just wondering if by making their prices higher than any other show on or off Broadway, the show hasn't priced itself out of a large fanbase. I thought the score was amazing, unlike anything I'd ever heard at the theater (some songs reminded me more of Radiohead or Arcade Fire than musical theater), and it seems like it could appeal
Great Comet prices?
 Jul 9 2013, 04:27:00 PM
I definitely don't think that...it's just interesting to compare their rush to every other rush in town, and wondering if the higher prices are affecting people's desire to go...Have you seen the show Namo?
Great Comet prices?
 Jul 9 2013, 04:20:30 PM
Sorry Namo...I don't mean to sound cheap...but it is literally the most expensive rush in town, Broadway included! And the rush doesn't even include the meal...
Great Comet prices?
 Jul 9 2013, 03:14:31 PM
Hi all,
Long time reader, first time poster! Went and saw "Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet" this weekend and LOVED it....then came here to read other's thoughts, and was surprised to see so few posts about it. We did the rush, but I'm wondering, do you think they've out-priced themselves? Even the $49 Rush felt steep (though was well worth it)...just wondering if anyone else has decided against going because of the price?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You