News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for clydeborrow

Member Name: clydeborrow
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Worst show mishap
 Jul 18 2013, 02:03:25 AM
The wife and I used to come to NYC once a year to catch a few shows. One afternoon while we were at Hairspray many years ago, during Without Love, the bed set did not make it out on to the stage all the way. So Penny who was supposed to be tied to the bed had to sit up and sing from the wings. The young man playing Seaweed started laughing when he ran to the stage and saw what had happened. The joy of live theater.
Big Fish casting/theatre announced
 Jul 17 2013, 05:45:46 PM
Hoping the to catch this. Looks exciting. The wife would have loved it. Big Fish was one of her favorite movies. Miss you Emma. <3
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
 Jul 17 2013, 12:27:44 AM
I'm sorry my counterpart is evil. There have been no announcements yet about an extension. you can keep checking Broadway for Broke People.com. She usually keeps pretty good tabs on what is going on with when shows are closing.

Now, See OTHER CLYDE was that difficult. you could have just answered the question in a nice informative way. Your snarky remarks are really not funny or clever. I will be following you online until either the chemo kills me or the cancer does. You, my boy are a

Bertie Carvel's run in
 Jul 16 2013, 12:26:59 AM
Sorry, the chemo drugs are kicking my ass tonight. I missed part of the thread.
Bertie Carvel's run in
 Jul 16 2013, 12:01:16 AM
I think I read his contract is up in September.

Colony Music to close after 60 years of business
 Jul 15 2013, 01:30:57 PM
Gchris and Clyde should just go on a date and get it over with!!!
Matilda SRO
 Jul 12 2013, 03:30:42 PM
Listen here sonny, I didn't fight in 2 wars to protect your rights, bury my wife and move to NYC to log in and listen to your sh!t. Now, go be a good boy and sit in the corner until some one speaks to you. Go change your name!!! You are what is wrong with the youth today.
Love's Labour's Lost Line
 Jul 12 2013, 01:31:55 PM
How does the Senior Line work???
Matilda SRO
 Jul 12 2013, 01:29:38 PM
Just curious how long was the wait? Were their other people waiting for SRO? or is word not out yet. Thanks. Old person here. Don't mind waiting for tickets but don't want to get there at 8 am and find out that the box office will not sell the SRO until after the lottery.
Matilda SRO
 Jul 12 2013, 11:48:59 AM
Has anyone tried SRO for Matilda yet???
Adam Lambert to join GLEE cast
 Jul 11 2013, 12:32:25 PM

Pippin CD signing - anyone go?
 Jul 11 2013, 11:59:51 AM
Wish I could have been there.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You