News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayboy924

Member Name: broadwayboy924
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Little Shop of Horrors Tickets
 Sep 11 2019, 09:45:40 AM
There are a few December dates just before the holidays on Stubhub for around $150-160 which seems to be less money than whatever’s left available on Telecharge. If anyone can make it in December, those are worth checking out before they’re gone too!
Little Shop Extending?
 Sep 5 2019, 12:52:27 PM

Wow it really is selling fast, the cheaper seats are pretty much all gone for the extended run.

There are a handful of decently priced tickets on stubhub for December surprisingly enough.  I'm waiting to figure out my travel plans before buying tickets but I'm nervous they won't last.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 17 2017, 05:41:52 PM

Mgmg2 said: "broadwayboy924 said: "I have two singles for Tuesday in the Orchestra (both aisle seats)...Looking to trade for a pair or two singles anywhere in theatre for Sunday's performance. Willing to add a little $ if needed. Let me know if anyone is interested!"

Eek,good luck with this!
"

Haha thanks!! I will most likely go Tues. if I can't trade but I want to take my dad who hasn't seen show/Ben's performance and Tue

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 17 2017, 05:27:19 PM

I have two singles for Tuesday in the Orchestra (both aisle seats)...Looking to trade for a pair or two singles anywhere in theatre for Sunday's performance.  Willing to add a little $ if needed.  Let me know if anyone is interested!

FUN HOME at the Ahmanson - 2 extra tickets
 Feb 7 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Sent PM earlier :)

ROMY & MICHELLE....a musical?
 Mar 30 2016, 08:43:23 PM

I saw this at the Rockwell in LA.  AJ and Stephanie were excellent.  I think they are both perfect for the roles, so I was able to overlook the age disparity compared to the movie. 

It definitely needs some work but this show definitely has potential to move to Off-Broadway after Seattle. It's hard to imagine this on Broadway but that's not because of lack of talent.

1 Ticket to Spring Awakening 12/23
 Dec 14 2015, 02:32:51 PM

Still available.

Lowering asking price to $65

1 Ticket to Spring Awakening 12/23
 Dec 10 2015, 07:04:09 PM

Hi everyone,

I bought tickets to Spring Awakening on 12/23 (8pm) for my family but my mom can't make it and now I have an extra ticket.  I tried offering it back to the theatre for a credit/refund but they said it was against policy.

So I'm offering it up here for less than I paid. 

Ticket is Left Orchestra, Row O near the aisle closer to center.

$80 or best offer (I paid about $100 with fees)

Message me if interested!

Extra Ticket for Idina Menzel Concert Tonight
 Jun 16 2014, 01:53:52 PM
Ticket still available...Will take $50, hate for ticket to go to waste :P

Extra Ticket for Idina Menzel Concert Tonight
 Jun 16 2014, 12:30:45 PM
I have one extra ticket for tonight's Idina Menzel concert at Radio City.
The ticket is front row of the third mezzanine.
Hoping just to get what I paid ($64).
Send me a message if interested :))

Framing Window Cards
 Jan 12 2014, 01:36:09 PM
I recently framed my first window card for my first apartment. I went to Aaron Brothers which is notoriously expensive for framing, but also known for doing amazing work. I simply couldn't afford $200+ right now, so I saw a frame on their shelf I liked and framed it myself carefully. $28 and 15 minutes later, I was very happy with the result :))

Orion Griffiths Injured Out Of Pippin For A Month
 Jul 26 2013, 11:30:18 PM
I was at the show tonight :) it was my fifth time (including Boston) so I was able to catch the changes made with Orion out tonight.
First Yannick (aka mustache man) was all over the place tonight, basically filling in most of Orion's spots throughout the show while still doing his signature tricks.
-The 'incredibly short' when Orion gets on his hands was covered by one of the others players who just kneeled down basically. (This player also covered the accented 'we have no army')
-

Matthew James Thomas out of pippin today
 Jul 13 2013, 04:02:49 PM
Responding to two of your questions in your post...I've seen Pippin twice on Broadway and both times MJT cracks up at the end of Andrea's song. Also later in the show Rachel Bay Jones laughs too during a scene or two. I think both MJT and RBJ are such great actors that their laughing looks genuine (maybe it really is?) and the audience seems to really like that (myself included).

I last saw the show about two and a half weeks ago, and both Terrence and Charlotte came out to sign. Ter

Musicals in Bryant Park
 Jul 13 2013, 03:37:25 PM
I'm surprised at the lack of fans of Matthew in this thread. For me, he really made the show. I've seen a lot of Youtube clips of various productions of Pippin and I think Matthew has the best voice (and all around talent). I think Michael Arden was strong as well when he played the role in LA but I still like Matthew better. I think his voice is exceptional and he brings a lot of character to the part.
I like Erik as Lewis and I think he was decent in these videos as Pippin, but I thin

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You