News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theatrefanatic2

Member Name: theatrefanatic2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

If They Came Together to Reform Broadway...  Jul 12 2014, 07:27:54 PM
"Since we, as an audience are more knoeledged and more sophisticated then audiences WERE for that time period..."

It's "knowledgeable," dramamama, not "knoeledged." Knowledge can not be in the past tense. And there's a "w" in it. All that on knowledge. #irony

P.S.: "than," not "then"

Which of these Disney films would you most like to see on Broadway?  Jan 8 2014, 04:04:49 PM
mjohnson2: "Tangled couldn't work because that much hair would cause whoever is wearing it's neck to snap and kill them"

You do realize that if any actress in Wicked really tried to use a broom to fly, she'd die too, right? #theatermagic #itsmakebelieve

Norm Lewis  Jul 18 2013, 01:41:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone else here shares my opinion of Norm Lewis. I think his voice is fine but lacks emotion, and though I've never seen him live and am basing this purely on photos and videos, from what I can tell his acting is even worse. He always looks bored and constipated. This is probably why he’s often given very wooden, stoic characters (i.e. King Triton, Javert, Billy Flynn). In those roles, audiences will leave remembering his booming voice but they won’t remember the acting a
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You