News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pocketponine

pocketponine Profile Photo
Member Name: pocketponine
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Worst show mishap
 Jul 18 2013, 03:31:53 PM
oh joy, haha. I was in a production of Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (so fun!) and the facade for Cinderella and the Stepsisters' house fell on our stage manager!! She got a minor concussion and was really dazed but she was fine after an hour or so, but complained of a major headache. Also, during a performance of....erm...one of the plays i was in last year, our projector screen randomly decided to come down and couldn't come back up, so we had one of the costumers safety-pin it in like 8
Worst show mishap
 Jul 18 2013, 03:31:53 PM
oh joy, haha. I was in a production of Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (so fun!) and the facade for Cinderella and the Stepsisters' house fell on our stage manager!! She got a minor concussion and was really dazed but she was fine after an hour or so, but complained of a major headache. Also, during a performance of....erm...one of the plays i was in last year, our projector screen randomly decided to come down and couldn't come back up, so we had one of the costumers safety-pin it in like 8
re: Actors' size, weight, etc.
 Jul 18 2013, 03:23:48 PM
I'm 5'8, and a teenager, around 120 pounds, should I be worried? I have long legs and I dance, so I've got that going for me, but I just feel like I'm gonna be taller then the the actors and actresses auditioning as characters twice my age! For as long as I can remember, I've played the adult role in school productions or youth casts. Just once in my life, I want to be the star. Not to put on a diva rant or anything. I just need to know there is hope for me. I just have to pray I stop growing...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You