News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for InsideBwaySpy

InsideBwaySpy Profile Photo
Member Name: InsideBwaySpy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

When will they announce the full cast for Side Show?  Sep 12 2014, 04:07:34 PM
Seems like the entire Kennedy Center cast is the same minus understudies. Maybe it's not the "complete" cast but still very exciting.
West End MISS SAIGON to receive Live cast recording  Aug 29 2014, 10:28:52 PM
GGERSTEN-

Probably trying feebly to make Ellen more likeable. I feel like they're always trying to do that. Frankly, I never found Ellen to be unlikeable- I always found her to be another victim of war.

When it comes to the US I hope they cast Ellen as an Asian woman again. That was always the best accidental casting ever.

West End MISS SAIGON to receive Live cast recording  Aug 29 2014, 10:04:03 PM
Friend reported that not only is "Now That I've Seen Here" is gone but also the "Room 317".

Ie.

Kim: Good evening ma'am
Ellen: Dont turn the bed yet
Kim: I'm not the maid
Ellen: what do you want then?!

That's the best 10 seconds in this glorious musical. AH, is nothing sacred?!

Universal joins as Producer on SIDE SHOW  Aug 29 2014, 09:57:02 PM
Naysayers be naysayers.
Universal joins as Producer on SIDE SHOW  Aug 29 2014, 06:11:43 PM
Wilmington-

Not Selling Well for the original production- you're right. But it's a non-argument in my opinion. This is a completely new production and a new decade. I hope the tastes of theater audiences have evolved in 17 years since it's debut. Also, the production is now in the hands of a director who knows how to make any of his works have mass appeal- especially his musical works.

Not Selling Well at the Kennedy Center- you're right and wrong. The pre-sales of the

Universal joins as Producer on SIDE SHOW  Aug 28 2014, 09:19:06 PM
Let's talk about SIDE SHOW! I'm so glad the Side Show HOPEFULS are finally outweighing the Side Show SKEPTICS.

I was at the Kennedy Center run of the production. When I say the curtain fell on Act One- I wouldn't say it was applause that I experienced- it was full on cheering! Men screaming 'bravo' and women shouting as they wiped tears away- some of the men as well.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You