News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Part of It All

Part of It All Profile Photo
Member Name: Part of It All
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Coram Boy script...
 Aug 9 2013, 11:31:18 PM
Hello,

I recently found video previews of Coram Boy and it looked stunning. I was just wondering if there was any way to find the script for this show? I can't find it on Amazon or sites such as that.

And how did you guys feel about this show? When it played I was to young to attend but it looks stunning.

MATILDA Seats-- PLEASE HELP
 Aug 6 2013, 07:01:12 PM
I was in the second row all the way to the last seat in the left. I think it was fine. You see elements you might miss from afar and you don't miss that much action. I imagine that 2 or 3 rows does not make a large difference.
Molly Ranson
 Aug 6 2013, 06:00:59 PM
Can't wait for Bad Jews. Missed it last season.
re: Walter Kerr Seating advice ?
 Aug 4 2013, 01:22:08 PM
I believe it is the smallest. I have sat in the first row of the orchestra (Testament of Mary) and the last row of the balcony (A Catered Affair). The balcony is not worth it. I feel like I lost 30% of the front stage and I wouldn't recommend them.

Fun fact: If I remember correctly, when the theatre first opened there was no balcony. The balcony today was the lighting deck.

Natasha, Pierre, & the Great Comet of 1812
 Aug 4 2013, 01:48:12 AM
Hello,

I am deciding what shows I would like to try to see for my birthday and this show came up. I am really intrigued and from what I heard from it (Broadway at Bryant Park, general word of mouth, and their website)it sounds awesome. I am 15 though and I would be going with either my parents or a close relative.

Do you guys think there will be any issues with this? Is is risque? I am mature and have seen adult things with these people at a younger age (next To normal, Hai

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You