News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Minadnan

Member Name: Minadnan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Need a good musical for All boys school to perform.
 Aug 22 2013, 05:16:50 AM
I am called a troll even though I am not but I like to think now I am the official not a troll troll if that makes sense. AND NOONE ELSE IS ALLOWED
Dear Rob...
 Aug 21 2013, 04:46:14 PM
I agree Jordan and so I would love my posts and my account to be deleted
thanks

Can someone also get rid of the clueless poster from yesterday about the boys theatre they are very stupid

Need a good musical for All boys school to perform.
 Aug 21 2013, 02:40:46 AM
Its bigger BULLSHIT then my posts
Tony Winner Why
 Aug 19 2013, 01:59:40 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation Wybish this is what you are doing I suggest you correct these posts.
Tony Winner Why
 Aug 19 2013, 01:06:25 AM
I am not trying to destroy anyone or annoy anyone the reason why I am bring this up again because I cannot see why Matilda did not win the Tony and its not really addressed in these boards and yes I did read the forums. I know some did not like it but when someone can explain why broadway was playing it safe would be great.
AND YES I am leaving these boards

Can you critique me?
 Aug 19 2013, 12:01:11 AM
The problem is and yes I am going and leaving this forum. That EVERYONE is acting like little children who have the brains of 3 year olds who have a disease greater than autism and seem to think degrading everyone seems to be a good sport of this forum. I wish everyone could treat difference with respect and dignity rather than than treating them like stupid people in a mental prison.
Tony Winner Why
 Aug 18 2013, 11:54:26 PM
Yes I am leaving Jordan and others I will be going to New York maybe next year. I will be retuning to the forums maybe. But you will have 6 months without me have fun and please review and go to shows in New York bye
matilda
 Aug 18 2013, 11:20:15 PM
You did not like what I consider to be one of the best musicals of the decade
Can you critique me?
 Aug 18 2013, 11:14:42 PM
Go on a talent show and they will critique you and you will get publicity from doing it. Because I have no idea how to critique great singing
Tony Winner Why
 Aug 18 2013, 11:12:10 PM
I know we have talked about this before but I do not care I am writing about it anyway. Is Kinky Boots actually better than Matilda or do the voters have some kind of motive behind it?
Billy Elliot Tour
 Aug 18 2013, 08:18:35 PM
The problem was that it did not get the touring reviews that it wanted esp in Canada and the Broadway version closed so it lost momentum . I think they expected schools to see it. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also can someone tell me why it did close ? But I saw it on Broadway and it was fab but no where as good as Matilda.
Matilda US/London
 Aug 18 2013, 08:12:54 PM
I am still sore the other show got the big award.
Tony Awards
 Aug 17 2013, 10:20:32 PM
Serious question guys
Wicked was eligible for Tony in 2004

Why those shows I do not think Curtains and Mary Poppins would have gotten it. Also the general Tony battle was between Spring Awakening and Grey Gardens. Please do not mention Mary Poppins

Tony Awards
 Aug 17 2013, 10:20:31 PM
Serious question guys
Wicked was eligible for Tony in 2004

Why those shows I do not think Curtains and Mary Poppins would have gotten it. Also the general Tony battle was between Spring Awakening and Grey Gardens. Please do not mention Mary Poppins

Tony Awards
 Aug 17 2013, 08:21:08 PM
Which one deserved the Tony Spring Awakening or Grey Gardens
Memphis lives in London?!
 Aug 17 2013, 08:29:31 AM
While I watching Kinky Boots I went out and during the Song 'Everybody Say Yeah Yeah'
a girl that I did not know was so overwhelmed hugged me and we both knew we were touched by a life changing beyond anything we have seen before. Afterwards we ate at The Modern and I know have her phone number.

See how SILLY that sounds

Memphis lives in London?!
 Aug 17 2013, 08:26:36 AM
"She grabbed a hold of me and we watched the rest of the show sort of crying in each other's arms. Didn't know her name, or her mine. It just connected us. "

and I am Albert Einstein
you do know I am not that stupid right????

The Birds Musical
 Aug 17 2013, 08:23:30 AM
I heard a musical based on 'The Birds' is coming to Broadway
can anyone confirm this?

Luke Kennedy
 Aug 15 2013, 04:14:56 AM
Is he good enough for Broadway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdoWi4nJzxs
He was on The Australian The Voice

Only 1 revival for sound of music
 Aug 15 2013, 04:10:04 AM
I love the show and hoping that the UK revival will come
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You