News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dij

Member Name: Dij
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway musical duets about fairytales
 Sep 5 2016, 07:37:52 AM

Hi!

I'm directing a review  (Broadway musical songs) and the theme is -Fairy tales.

I have couple of duets- Stepsisters from Cinderella. It's possible- Cinderella and fairy godmother. Agony from Into the woods. ' etc

I need 2-3 more duets

. any help will be  really appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

Comic princess song
 Feb 13 2016, 09:49:35 AM

Can be ABOUT a princess too...

We're already doing Shy in this show as well (hahahah) . 

If you have an ida of a song about a princess- will be grateful too.....

Comic princess song
 Feb 13 2016, 08:36:36 AM

Hi!

Looking for  a comic princess song. It can be from any broadway show, Disney movie etc. (Somthing like Happily Ever after from Once upon a mattress). It's for a  Fairy tale show I'm directing with acting school students. Any help will be appreciated. Thank  you!!

Help!! "There's always a woman"-cut from anyone can whistle
 Nov 3 2014, 05:55:40 PM
Can't find the music sheet.. really really need it for a revue i'm directing in an acting school. Willing to purchase it and can't find it anywhere on the web. I have the score for "Anyone can whistle" and it was cut from there. any idea where I can find the music sheet??

Broadway duets or trios about food!
 Aug 23 2014, 09:06:26 AM
Thank you all so much! you helped me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Broadway duets or trios about food!
 Jul 31 2014, 07:54:53 AM
I'm directing a musical Revue in an acting school and looking for Broadway duets or trios about food or drink. I'll appreciate any help! Thanks!
Broadway songs about Betrayal
 Oct 14 2013, 05:44:56 PM
Thank you all so much for great songs I didn't know of....

Broadway songs about Betrayal
 Oct 14 2013, 02:49:35 AM
What are the best Broadway songs- solos or duets that have to do with betrayal? besides- Tango Maureen (Rent), Betrayed ( the Producers), or I'll never be jealous again (Pajama game)??
Endless delights from The Baker's Wife
 Oct 11 2013, 12:15:31 PM
Hi! Does anyone knows where I can get the music sheet for Endless Delights From The Baker's wife by Stephan Schwarts? I have 2 scores of the show and this song is not there. I think it was cut from the show. I'll really appreciate any help!
Broadway songs sung by animals..
 Aug 14 2013, 12:42:08 PM
Hi,I'm looking for Broadway songs for a Musical revue "sung" by animals, like songs from Cats or Seussical, etc... any help will be really appreciated. can be Disney too... Thanks so much
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You