News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jess_be

Member Name: jess_be
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Assassins - CSC
 Oct 8 2021, 03:27:51 PM

So, my friend bought accessible seats by accident too. After looking at the comments here I got a second set of tickets so we were not going to end up with nothing.

Turns out that CSC emailed my friend back and we can use the original accessible tickets. They said 'accessibility seating can be used by anyone' as an FYI.

So if anyone wants to buy two tickets (with no markup of course) for Nov 3rd 7pm show let me know. They were an on-aisle Classic Prime seats. Posted

Angels in America seating
 Apr 10 2018, 01:00:32 PM

I sat front row and I am very short and had no issues with missing anything during the play nor did I feel neck strain. I did see the show on separate nights so that might be helpful if neck strain is a big issue. A bonus: the row is pretty far from the stage so there was excessive room for you to fully extend your legs. Not sure if they still allow it, but we all put our jackets and bags in front of us next to the stage and there was still PLENTY of room for people to use that area as an ais

Connecting my daughter with Hamilton cast member?
 Mar 29 2016, 03:42:11 PM

I would try Andrew Chappelle (swing) on twitter and snapchat at Achapphawk. I know that he is very prolific on both of those apps - and I think he teaches a musical theater class from time to time for children too. This might be a good way for your child to reach him and try connecting now in hopes he might take some extra time to say hello at the stage door. Its worth a shot!

Buying 1 Hamilton Ticket any date
 Dec 11 2015, 12:23:36 PM

Hey all,

My original message was from 9/29 for a Nov 24, 2015 show which has passed. I do live in the city so I ended up selling on ticketmaster and taking the extra money and buying a last minute stubhub ticket in the orchestra on a day that wasn't absolutely insanely priced. While I live in the city and do try the lottery I dont have time to try the cancellation line - BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE EVERYONE!!

Cheap Tickets for Sale- The Illusionists 11/19 and Fiddler on the Roof 12/3
 Nov 12 2015, 11:56:02 AM

Sent PM

1 $48.00 ticket to FUN HOME 10/28 Evening
 Oct 26 2015, 02:00:22 PM

Im interested! Message sent!

Buying 1 Hamilton Ticket any date
 Sep 29 2015, 12:26:48 PM

I am currently looking for 1 at cost orchestra $170 ticket to any (preferably non-weekday matinee) show before the end of the year. I know that this is a VERY hard sell since you can sell them for more but I am hoping there is someone willing to sell at/near cost.

To sweeten the deal: In exchange I have 1 rear mezzanine $70 ticket to the Tue, Nov 24, 2015 show that I would be willing to sell at cost and pay any additional in cash. I purchased two rear mezzanine tickets for that dat

Curious Questions
 Jul 30 2015, 02:16:34 PM

AHHH refreshing -  A topic on this board where everyone involved was nice, relayed information and we stayed on topic. THANKS GUYS!

Curious Questions
 Jul 30 2015, 09:44:44 AM

Well I hope they didnt change the schedule TOO RECENTLY because I went and bought tickets from the box office two weeks ago and asked specifically if Alex Sharp would be performing on Sunday Matinees and was told he performed that day.

Extra HEDWIG Lottery ticket to see tonight 1/22
 Jan 22 2015, 07:06:17 PM
MEET YOU THERE!
Extra HEDWIG Lottery ticket to see tonight 1/22
 Jan 22 2015, 06:36:50 PM
I just won the Hedwig lotto and my friend cant go! The first person that messages me and can meet me at the theater (I work near there) and pays the 37 dollars gets it! Anyone interested?

Selling 1 or 2 Discounted 1/27 Beautiful tickets
 Jan 22 2015, 03:34:00 PM
Edited to include more buying options and more flexible price. Thanks!
tickets sold
 Jan 19 2015, 02:01:11 PM
tickets sold

Ticket Available
 Jun 27 2014, 05:20:26 PM
I am interested in the extra ticket! Ive PMed you.
Cabaret Canceled Tonight
 Mar 28 2014, 06:08:56 PM
I was merely voicing my surprise and frustration about an event that I had not encountered before or heard of: a Broadway show being canceled because of illness. I suppose I thought I would be offered an alternative other than “start over”. Maybe a rescheduled show, promotional offer for more expensive seats, pull some rush tickets. While everyone is equally put out and some were more economically invested than others the lack of planning surprised and frustrated me as well as it would have for
Cabaret Canceled Tonight
 Mar 28 2014, 03:42:13 PM
Geez. Again with the name. A simple mistake. Never again! Sorry your eyes had to see such awfulness. Rest assured I have edited my original message and no one else will be subjected to this atrocity.
Cabaret Canceled Tonight
 Mar 28 2014, 03:35:50 PM
noted
Cabaret Canceled Tonight (3/28)
 Mar 28 2014, 03:22:36 PM
So Alan Cumming is sick and this renders my hard to aquire hiptix useless because the next date available is JULY!!!!!!!!!! Glad noone in the roundabout office will offer any other alternatives for me for tickets sooner than 3 months(end of rant). However is this common to cancel a show outright because of a sick lead?

2 for 1 Broadway Lion King Ticket Overcharging Issue?
 Aug 19 2013, 01:55:55 PM
Ah ok well my simmering frusteration is subsidding lol. I did not know that the price of a ticket can constantly have a discount that the customer is unaware of. Jeff, yes for me a person in her 20's a $80 ticket for myself and my sister is a high expense and I have waited since I missed the sale last year to be able to afford tickets so that I can take my little sister with me so every little bit makes a difference. I was just expecting to pay/budgeting one price and was surprised(and frustera
2 for 1 Broadway Lion King Ticket Overcharging Issue?
 Aug 19 2013, 11:41:32 AM
F Bob,
Dont get me wrong I still sucked it up and got tickets since these things are never on sale. And that is part of the issue - there is nothing but the regular price tickets and very very rarely discount rates for this show. I was merely stating that is seemed sketchy that the only time this full price ticket goes above $117 for any day of the week all year (barring the week of christmas for $142)is during this sale. So while the price is half off the $137 in this case the number truly

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You