News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jm31

Member Name: jm31
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stage Manager/Production Internship?
 Dec 21 2013, 10:52:22 PM
Would there be any chance for me (a junior in high school) to get some sort of stage manager/production internship where I would be able to go after school to evening performances and get to observe them? Has anyone had success in doing so? I really would love to do this for any Broadway or Off-Broadway show or cabaret venues like 54 Below, etc., and was wondering what the chances would be if I wrote to them and asked? Help would be greatly appreciated.
Flea Market Questions
 Sep 20 2013, 10:14:51 PM
So if you don't have anything to sign for the actors, do you just ask them for a paper?
Also, would it be okay if I asked for a picture at the autograph table?

Flea Market Questions
 Sep 20 2013, 06:04:04 PM
This is going to be my first flea market and I'm going to the autograph booth. I was wondering:
when you get to the actors, do they have time to talk with you or is it a quick sign and go kind of thing?
Also, if I don't really know some of the actors, is it weird to get that cardboard autograph thing?

Big Fish Preview Thread
 Sep 7 2013, 12:15:02 PM
As of now, how long does the musical run?
Glass Menagerie first preview
 Sep 7 2013, 11:48:43 AM
Being someone who is unfamiliar with the play, would it be appropriate (meaning any nudity, graphic scenes) for my little sister who is 15 to come with me to watch it?
And I know it's previews but around how long does it run as of now?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You