News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Merman's Swear Jar2

Merman's Swear Jar2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Merman's Swear Jar2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread
 Nov 24 2014, 09:37:06 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but... Can anyone who has seen a screening tell me if they've maintained the "Though it's fearful, Though it's deep..." rounds in the finale? I've been curious as to how Marshall may have adapted those for the screen.
Into the Woods Reunion!
 Nov 10 2014, 12:26:26 PM

Complete Audio of Merman in
 Oct 1 2014, 09:56:50 PM
"Where's Merman's Swear Jar 1?"

Likely at the mercy of Loretta Young.

Complete Audio of Merman in "Dolly"
 Oct 1 2014, 09:41:58 PM
Saw this and had to post. Enjoy!

An Honest Assessment (aka one of those
 Sep 29 2013, 11:25:32 PM
Wow! Thank you all so much. I've actually been a long time lurker on these boards, so naturally I was rather terrified of what you all would have to say. Fortunately for me, my fears were unnecessary because you all gave me some great, well-reasoned advice. And thank you, latitudex1 for that wonderful website! It was just what I was looking for! I think that regardless of what I do, I won't quit on my college education two years in. It's only a couple more years, right? What's the worst that cou
An Honest Assessment (aka one of those
 Sep 29 2013, 08:40:11 PM
I know! And I thought I was being really clever...
An Honest Assessment (aka one of those "Can I sing?" threads)
 Sep 29 2013, 08:35:12 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm currently a sophomore in college and am in the midsts of a quandary as to what to do with my future. The theatre department at my current school is not what I thought it would be. The core classes of the theatre major here are focused more on behind-the-scenes technical work rather than performance. While I think having a general technical knowledge is very beneficial to an actor, I do not see myself having a career in the theatre strictly as a stage manager or lightin

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You