News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JoshLovesRent

JoshLovesRent Profile Photo
Member Name: JoshLovesRent
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cher Show merch
 Nov 10 2018, 06:18:00 AM
I saw the show a few days ago, they had some shirts, 3 different magnets, a little
Bit of everything really.

They have 2 different windowcards, one that is the 3 faces of Cher, same as the Playbill, the 2nd is the 3 eras of Cher drawn in a similar style to the 1st in costume full body.

Bette Midler/ Hello Dolly Stage Door
 Mar 17 2017, 01:36:05 AM

was at 1st preview, all the leads came out and signed, bette came out and waved, got into her car and left.

Jason Robert Brown's King Kong?
 Nov 29 2016, 10:02:02 PM

I like to go to JRB's SubCulture shows, there I've heard the act 2 opening number he's worked on for the show twice. Im very interested to see what he could bring to it. This last show, he jokingly he said that since the book writer left the show, he didn't know even if he was still working on King Kong.

Jason Robert Brown's King Kong?
 Nov 29 2016, 10:02:02 PM

I like to go to JRB's SubCulture shows, there I've heard the act 2 opening number he's worked on for the show twice. Im very interested to see what he could bring to it. This last show, he jokingly he said that since the book writer left the show, he didn't know even if he was still working on King Kong.

Your Most Prized Theater Item/ memborabilia
 May 30 2016, 10:04:05 PM

Mine would be my Club Elphaba Window Card Featuring some Glindas from Wicked. Of my MANY signed posters this is easily my favorite, and I love seeing their face when I ask a New Elphie to sign it. 11 Elphabas, 7 Glindas and various other notable cast members so far!.

Ham Lotto Winning Stories
 May 17 2016, 02:52:33 PM

1st lotto story : After Ham was at the Public Off-Broadway I went to the Box office at the Richard Rodgers with the If/Then marquee still up. I bought a 59$ ticket for their 2nd Monday in previews, last row of the mezz all the way in the back...all the way to the side. The day of the show came and my friend and I both had the day off (we work the broadway schedule). We decided to both enter the Lotto and if one of us won, we would take each other as our guest. As luc

Patti Lupone Stage Door
 Jul 26 2015, 12:25:59 AM

Wanted to report back on my own Shows for Days Stage Door experience. Saw the show Friday July 24 8pm, which i think is important if you want to catch Patti so you're not competing with the King and I stage door. There was about 5 people waiting after the show, as most of the cast trickled out Patti came out was seemingly in a hurry, but very nicely signed for everyone, her full name! no "Patti Lu-(squiggle)" she even signed my Evita windowcard, which I was afraid she would skip over. One of the girls did ask for a photo but she replied "no, I'm not taking pictures tonight". She swiftly left shouting to the 5 of us "thank you all for coming, thank you very much!" All in all I'm very happy with the experience! https://instagram.com/p/5kDiAqIdxW/?taken-by=jsh3281

Selling 1 ticket to Hamilton 2nite 8pm
 Jul 20 2015, 07:05:37 PM

Ticket has been sold thanks!

Selling 1 ticket to Hamilton 2nite 8pm Update: Sold
 Jul 20 2015, 06:51:10 PM

hello everyone! Selling my ticket to Hamilton tonight 8:00, my friend won the lotto! Rear mezz row G seat 28 57$ exactly what I paid. For tonight Monday July 20th

update: Sold thank you

Lena Halls final show.
 Apr 5 2015, 01:38:12 AM

i agree, i got a last minute orch seat way on the side, and I'm so happy i did. the audience was electric, we gave lena a standing ovation as soon as she stepped on stage to do the roadie stuff. She received many standing O's through the show especially after her big solo number. So magical! Ive seen her with every hedwig, and wish her all the best!

If/Then Stage door
 Mar 19 2015, 12:24:17 AM
Wanted to report back from the Stage Door for Wednedsay March 18. I arrived around 9:25, there was already a small crowd. They set up the barricades in front of a black town car which I knew was a good sign. One of the girls next to me asked the cop who was on the scene if Idina was coming out, and he said yes. Once the show let out he said she would be coming out but not for a while, most likely around 11pm. We waited and a large amount of the cast came out, which was a pleasant surprise for m
Official JCM as Hedwig (2015 Edition) Thread
 Jan 27 2015, 11:29:00 PM
Just got home from seeing JCM. and I came to confirm what a lot of people have said on this board. I didn't see JCM tonight, instead I saw Hedwig tell her life's journey at the Belasco Theatre. JCM was so effortless , and emotionally connected. I hung on every word, and laughed and cried like I had never seen the show before, despite that I've now seen all 4 Hedwigs. I will definitely be saving my $$$ to buy the premium seats before his run is over.
If/Then Stage door
 Jan 23 2015, 12:29:10 AM
I wanted to report from stage door tonight (Jan 22, Thursday). Idina did not come out, neither did Anthony. Lachanze, James, and Jenn did, and were wonderful as always. I wonder if Deans is resting up and not risking the cold because of the Super Bowl.
Musicals that Make Subtle Tributes to Other Musicals
 Nov 4 2014, 01:46:31 AM
Aladdin references West Side Story, comes to mind off the top of my head
Curious Incident Stage Door
 Sep 19 2014, 02:51:05 AM
I saw the show tonight (Thursday the 18th). The stage door wasn't crowded at all, everyone was very nice, and everyone, except one cast member (who i must have missed by not paying attention) very nicely signed my poster. Everyone was super sweet, especially Alex who enthusiastically chatted with everyone who spoke to him.
ALADDIN. Lottery Loser Seats?
 Aug 26 2014, 08:28:54 PM
No Lottery Loser seats offered at this time. The only 50$ seats would be in the balcony or rear balcony if they are available but, the cheaper seats always go first.
Signed and Non-signed Posters for sale...
 Apr 24 2014, 05:08:40 PM
PM sent!
Violet Stage Door?
 Apr 3 2014, 12:09:13 AM
Thanks for the pre-show advice! I wanted to know where to go because I saw the show tonight (april 2nd), and you guys were very helpful. Can confirm that Sutton came out of the 43rd street exit and signed and took pictures for those waiting for her, including me and my Window Card! The security man who was outside and very nice, told me she did come out there. Also can confirm she was the only cast member that came out this way, guess ill go back another day to get the rest of the cast.
What is Idina Menzel like in person?
 Jan 9 2014, 01:52:54 AM
I met Idina, Taye, and Anthony at the If/Then Cast Party, i waited until she wasn't speaking with someone, and i walked up to her and introduced myself. she was very quiet and shy, it felt like i had to drive the conversation but she couldn't have been more sweet and nice, shook my hand and had a nice chat. I hope to speak with her again at the Stage Door when the show comes to broadway.
Bad Jews
 Oct 5 2013, 06:05:55 PM
I completely agree! i saw the matinee today, was probably the only young person there. Was a great, very entertaining play. I was very engaged even though I don't know much about Jewish Culture, i would recommend the show very much. We also had a incident where the show almost stopped because the elderly couple behind me were talking and shouting so loud. I even spoke to the actors about it after the show but they are true pros and didn't break once!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You