News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mll85

mll85 Profile Photo
Member Name: mll85
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TALES OF THE CITY to premiere at American Conservatory Theatre in 2011  Mar 27 2010, 02:49:51 AM
Right now it's scheduled to run from 5/17/2011 to 7/19/2011.

Hate Group To Protest 'RENT' in Sacramento  Feb 2 2010, 01:53:41 AM
They were protesting at alot of locations throughout the Bay Area last week. Theaterwise, they were protesting outside of high schools that were putting on productions of RENT and outside the theater where the tour of Fiddler is running.
re: West Side Story National Tour  Dec 30 2009, 02:30:25 PM
It's scheduled to have a stop in San Francisco in the fall.
re: San Francisco 2010 Season  Aug 30 2009, 08:47:38 PM
You can guess when some of the shows will run in SF by looking at their itinerary and seeing if there are gaps that correspond to when SHN says to expect the show. I'm guessing these might be the dates.

In The Hights - 5/11/2010 to 6/13/2010
Young Frankenstein - 6/15/2010 to 7/25/2010 or 8/17/2010 to 9/5/2010.

American Idiot  Jul 21 2009, 01:55:59 AM
Anybody know when tickets go on sale, or have they already?
They haven't announced when tickets go on sale. They did put some of the preview dates onsale when they first announced the show but they've been sold out for awhile. But, Berkley Rep's prop department needs some help finding things for the show and if you can help them out they'll put you in a drawing for a pair of tickets. Click the link for details.

re: South Pacific Tour  Apr 22 2009, 02:15:10 AM
South Pacific is starting its tour in San Francisco with a run from 9/18 to 10/25.
re: SF: Lincoln Center's South Pacific replaces Ever After  Jan 27 2009, 03:46:22 PM
With all the rumors about Ever After being postponed we finally hear something official.

It's great to hear they're bringing in South Pacific instead. I don't evern remember hearing plans to tour the LCT production. Now we just have to wait until September.

re: Billy Elliot in San Francisco in early 2010  Jan 23 2009, 11:54:21 PM
I think the Orpheum has more than 1700 seats. I'm not sure but I think it has around 2000, give or take 100. And I think the Golden Gate has maybe around 2400.
re: Billy Elliot in San Francisco in early 2010  Jan 22 2009, 05:26:23 PM
I was wondering the same thing about the possible space crunch if Wicked is still running with no signs of stopping and Billy Elliot opens up. But which of the two theaters would Billy Elliot fit in?
Although If Wicked decides to only run for a year then there probably won't be a problem.

Tour of August: Osage County to run in Denver before SF launch  Dec 31 2008, 03:50:10 AM
Checked the official site to see if any info on the tour was posted. They posted the dates for the SF run (8/11 - 9/6/09) and a short run in Denver (7/24 - 8/8/09) planned before the official launch.

re: BARE in SF....  Dec 20 2008, 11:20:49 PM
On the Theatrical Rights Worldwide site, the SF productions is scheduled to start mid March with venue TBA. But new details regarding the production haven't been announced for a while. If it's still going to happen, that date might have changed.
http://www.theatricalrights.com/#/showdetail/?showid=BARE/

:)  Dec 11 2008, 10:25:13 PM
Josh Franklin is probably starting performances at the start of the Denver run. Here's a little interview he did http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/dec/11/a-rise-to-fame-set-to-music/

As for Andrew, I heard he's going to be the next Bob Gaudio in the Broadway cast. Not sure when he's going to start but he's probably waiting for Sebastian to finish out his contract.

re: In The Heights Tour?  Dec 8 2008, 05:19:02 PM
An audition notice for the tour was posted. They're looking to start performances mid-October.

http://actorsequity.com/CastingCall/browse_notice.asp?NoticeID=17222&NoticeType=1

Courter  Nov 21 2008, 03:39:27 AM
If the rumors I heard are the same ones you heard then would it involve two cast members from the touring company replacing two members of the Broadway company with in the coming month.
Taylor blogs again!  Nov 4 2008, 03:04:46 PM
His latest blog sounds like Taylor is suggesting he's the next member of the touring company to transfer to Broadway.

And I'm hearing rumors that when Erik Bates returns to the tour, Deven May will be replacing him in Vegas

New Alternate Frankie in Vegas  Oct 21 2008, 02:05:35 PM
Ok, I was wrong. They must have been in the middle of updating the Vegas cast list on the site when I last checked it because now Travis is back on as the alternate. David Demato is the new swing who is replacing Graham.

New Alternate Frankie in Vegas  Oct 19 2008, 02:55:40 AM
There's a new Frankie alternate in Vegas, David Demato.

What happened to Travis? With his time in the Broadway cast, he's probably been with the show for about a year but didn't he just become the Vegas alternte about a month ago?

Change in Vegas  Oct 10 2008, 02:43:45 AM
Saw on the Jersey Boys Blog that Joyce Chittick will be leaving the Vegas cast after the 14th. Since she's the associate choregrapher for Grease she has to head back to NY and work on the Tour.

I wonder if she'll return once she's done helping put the tour together and it's on the road.

Tour cast change  Oct 1 2008, 12:22:30 PM
Zach Prince is leaving the tour. His final shows will be tonight at the 10/4 matinee.
http://www.zacharyprince.com/

Don't know who exactly is replacing him but rumor going around is that it will be Graham Fenton from the Vegas cast. Also rumored is that the tour maybe getting a new Jersey Girl because Jamie Karen is said to be leaving in a few weeks.

Erich Bergen blogs again!  Sep 21 2008, 07:54:45 PM
I was thinking he dropped the blogging thing after the last time he came back. So hopefully he keeps it up this time around.

Cool to hear he's working on an album now.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You