News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for zerodanny

zerodanny Profile Photo
Member Name: zerodanny
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Gender-Bending Musicals?
 Aug 18 2007, 01:41:42 AM
I always thought that the role of Mrs Andrew in Mary Poppins would fit a drag artiste perfectly!!! Someone like Lily Savage ehehe!

MARY POPPINS London
 Aug 10 2007, 10:29:35 PM
I am sooo sad that it's closing on the WestEnd... I will miss not seeing it going again next week and hopefully another twice before it closes..I wonder if they are ever going to bring back to London??
I am curious to see who is going to be the next MP on Broadway or weather Ashley is staying for a little longer!

Ashley Brown - Mary Poppins
 Jul 10 2007, 10:06:32 AM
Just wondering how long Ashley will be playing Mary for? I am sure there are loads of actresses that would be Fab in the role, I wonder who will be the next Mary Poppins on Broadway!!
re: Lion King or Mary Poppins?
 Jun 22 2007, 05:56:38 AM
absolutely defenatelly without a doubt MARY POPPINS the show is pure magic...well at least in London not sure about the Broadway cast although Ashley and the cast gave a good performance at the Tonys.

re: MARY POPPINS: Commercial and Questions.
 May 9 2007, 02:02:01 AM
Well JB whoever he/she may be can go and take a long ride somewhere else he/she AINT HAVING that space!!! :P
re: Free Mary Poppins Semi-Program in Weekend NY Times
 May 6 2007, 12:44:46 AM
Would love to own it...but it wont come to the UK...I wonder if I am able to find a copy on ebay?!....anyone?
re: how does Bway 'Mary Poppins' differ from London 'Mary Poppins'?
 May 5 2007, 02:09:02 PM
I am looking forward to Scarlett coming back to Mary Poppins, although I am gutted that Lisa is leaving..Lisa for me comes second right after Laura M K for my favourite Mary!!
 May 4 2007, 01:54:05 PM
SOrry that is what I meant..lights in the shape of the umbrella! :)
 May 4 2007, 01:03:37 PM
The umbrella is in the London production but from what i have heard it is not as big as Broadway. The lines that were swaped were "someone is up your chimney(enso.)and it isn't Santa Claus!(mary)"and in the OLC it was the other way round.I love the fact that Mary Poppins ends "Temper Temper".
 May 4 2007, 03:48:48 AM
I love the changes that were made to the show, I have not seen the broadway cast live but from what I have seen on the net there is something lacking in Ashley Browns Mary. In London the show is truly magical in every way and the cast is practically perfect!! Although in my opinion Laura Michelle Kelly IS Mary Poppins, Lisa is superb! Her singing and her dancing on stage and the way of portraying Mary the facial expressions and the gestures. The same goes for Scarlett Strallen!!
Dear God, not Joseph AGAIN !!!!!!
 Mar 27 2007, 06:00:35 PM
I just think there are a few tatty and naff shows on the West End they could close, MP is one of the best shows in London.
Totally Perfect Mary Poppins
 Mar 27 2007, 05:04:37 AM
what show you in at the mo songanddanceman??
re: Mary Poppins in the west end plans to close at the end of the year
 Mar 25 2007, 07:52:22 PM
I totally agree with you felix! I am sooooooo gutted and sad, will miss it soo much!! I hope that at least they will bring out the DVD of the updated version of the show!
re: souvenier brochure
 Mar 21 2007, 04:36:13 PM
I should maybe mention that I live in the UK, do these websites ship outside the US?

souvenier brochure
 Mar 21 2007, 03:20:44 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy a Mary Poppins S/B of the B'way cast on the net as I can't seem to find it on Ebay?

Many thanks!

re: Something about MARY (POPPINS)
 Mar 19 2007, 10:35:52 AM
I only saw it in London several times and with defferent actresses playing Mary each bringing something new and exciting to Mary, I found the show to be magical!! From the new songs to the staging and costumes..I grew up with the film but I find that since I have seen the show and heard the new songs I much prefer it to the movie!
Brown to Leave Poppins in April?
 Mar 14 2007, 05:46:34 PM
Would like to see her playing MARY POPPINS in London, but she would have make sure that her british accent is "Spit spot spic and span!!!"

Heather Mills as Mary Poppins!!!!
 Mar 12 2007, 05:57:41 PM
WTF!!!!
I read somewhere that Heather Mills had discussed with Cameron Mackintosh about playing Mary Poppins...SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME THEY GOT IT WRONG OR THAT IT WAS JUST A SICK JOKE!!!

re: Heather Mills as Mary Poppins??
 Mar 8 2007, 07:41:10 PM
WTH!!!!!!!!!! someone please tell me it's a cruel joke please!!!!!
re: Dream Bert & Mary Poppins?
 Mar 8 2007, 12:12:31 PM
DickonDefysGravity I totally agree with you!! Also I wouild love for Laura Michelle Kelly to come back!!!!!!
I think Creel is Fabulous as Bert, Rebecca Thornhill would make a lovely Mary too.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You