News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for emilienutley

emilienutley Profile Photo
Member Name: emilienutley
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Apr 11 2017, 05:33:46 PM

Hi guys, just an update! Arrived at 7am and was 7th in the queue and got the 9th standing room ticket, of which there were 10 on that day (tuesday 11th april) 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Apr 10 2017, 07:22:18 PM

Hey guys, thought I'd share my experience.

Got to the theatre at around 8:40am and was first in line! This was on Sunday 9th April, by 9am another 3 had joined, and by 10am the queue was about 10 people deep. No idea if this was just a quiet day. Box Office opened at noon and I got a ticket around 1pm, a uncollected lottery ticket, front row of the stalls for $229. I didn't see anyone else from the line in the lottery ticket section so no idea if they got tickets in the en

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Apr 10 2017, 07:22:18 PM

Hey guys, thought I'd share my experience.

Got to the theatre at around 8:40am and was first in line! This was on Sunday 9th April, by 9am another 3 had joined, and by 10am the queue was about 10 people deep. No idea if this was just a quiet day. Box Office opened at noon and I got a ticket around 1pm, a uncollected lottery ticket, front row of the stalls for $229. I didn't see anyone else from the line in the lottery ticket section so no idea if they got tickets in the en

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Apr 10 2017, 07:06:24 PM

DanRibeiro said: "One week ago i got SRO tickets. I arrived at the Music Box at 3am and was the first in line. Try to be there between 3 and 4am and probably you will get your tickets. Good luck"

Blimey! I was hoping to arrive at 8am D:

Hi guys, I'm going to be queuing for SRO tomorrow morning (also wouldn't say no to a partial seat if it's <$100, it's a weekday and I notices a lot of responses on here quoting 4-6am are for Sat or Sun. Anyon

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You