News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GreenCamel101

GreenCamel101 Profile Photo
Member Name: GreenCamel101
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: SPRING AWAKENING cast performs twice tomorrow!
 Jan 11 2007, 09:53:49 AM
I went to the signing as well and I was blown away by how nice and amazing everyone was. Everyone, including Duncan and Stephen, took the time to talk to me and seemed really happy to do so.
I told Lea Michele that I had onstage seats for Sunday's matinee and she laughed and said "Oh, you're going to be sitting next to one of us. Don't worry, we're going to try our best to make you feel really uncomfortable!" Such a sweetie!
John Gallagher was such a sweetie as well! For me, he drew a bu

re: Cell phones at The History Boys tonight
 Sep 20 2006, 12:22:26 AM
In Spamalot, don't they say something like "You can use your cell phone but remember that there are knights on stage and you will be impaled"?
Apologies if it's not exactly correct, I saw the show some time ago but it was a very funny line!

re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Closing 9/3
 Aug 17 2006, 09:07:51 PM
I'm so heartbroken. I am a general fan of many Broadway shows and have seen many but this was easily my favorite! I'm glad I got to see this show a few times but I will miss it so much.
I hope I'm not the only one who feels like crying her eyes out!
At least I have my memories and tons of photos with the cast. I'm so happy I got to see it (a last time) last week.

re: Broadway Baby photos?
 Aug 3 2006, 11:29:03 PM
For LyTeMyCanDyI, is it Adam Pascal?
re: Hilarious Comments Overheard By Tourists and Audience Members
 Jul 29 2006, 01:53:42 AM
"WTF? Singing Dance of the Robe in DRS?"
Yep, the guy was talking to somebody before and he said his fave show was Aida and was seeing DRS to see Sherie Rene Scott.
DRS was going onstage and he was singing the "Aida! Aida! All we ask of you..." part of "Dance of the Robe" so I was hearing both songs at the same time. Thankfully he stopped as soon as Sherie came out!

re: Hilarious Comments Overheard By Tourists and Audience Members
 Jul 29 2006, 01:15:56 AM
When I saw Spamalot in June, this guy behind me slept through the whole first act. His wife yelled at him during intermission and he promised to stay awake the second act. It was pretty bad for those around him because the wife was just insulting the heck out of him.(We also had a problem with a couple that kept on making out during Act 1. This is Spamalot, imagine their behavior in a romantic musical. eek).

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was interesting as well. Norbert Leo Butz was out so we

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You