News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ghandi722

Member Name: Ghandi722
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rock of Ages Rush
 Jan 29 2013, 10:27:49 PM
For anyone looking for more information, we went on a Thursday morning and got there at about 9:45am and there was only one person in front of us. However, all of the seats are singles so it's not the best choice if you're trying to get tickets for a group.
Rock of Ages Rush
 Jan 15 2013, 11:16:47 AM
Thank you both!
Rock of Ages Rush
 Jan 14 2013, 02:03:11 PM
Does anyone know how this has been lately? We're looking at rushing this coming Saturday evening. Any advice on time to arrive?
Drood Rush
 Nov 9 2012, 10:50:09 PM
Wonderful, thank you!!
Drood Rush
 Nov 9 2012, 10:20:09 PM
Has anyone been to the rush lately? Specifically for a Saturday 8pm. How early should we get there?
NYMF 2011?
 Oct 8 2011, 08:08:49 PM
Saw Date of a Lifetime this past week and it was funny, fresh, and touching. The actors were both incredible and the book/music/lyrics are fantastic. I don't know if there are tickets still available, but it's definitely worth it!

Enjoy!

JRB's Parade back in NY
 Mar 26 2011, 10:36:20 AM
iluvtheatertrash- No offense, but what you're saying doesn't look great for you.

"And yes, I left the production two days before it opened due to a massive clash with the director." This comment specifically. You left a production TWO DAYS before it opened? Seems like the issue with the theater is with you (you did call yourself a 'diva') and not with the production (and director) themselves.

You also compliment the director several times which leads me to believe that she ac

Rush/Lotto help for next week!!
 Mar 25 2011, 04:16:25 PM
I got How to Succeed rush tickets at 2pm last Friday with no problem, but I think it differs every day.

The standing room only line at Mormon has been starting at about 5pm every day, though who knows how that will change with the show being open and all of the great reviews.

Good luck!

JRB's Parade back in NY
 Mar 25 2011, 01:10:49 PM
Thanks, Texas. Very interesting.
JRB's Parade back in NY
 Mar 25 2011, 12:40:48 PM
Wonderful! Thanks BabyitsME2!

I'm back to being excited about this!!

JRB's Parade back in NY
 Mar 25 2011, 11:05:40 AM
TxTwoStep- I have the West End CD. And, besides some of the cast, and 'The Glory', I think it's a much stronger show. Though, again, I've never seen it. What's wrong with it on stage? Does anyone know if this is the version that is being used?

iluvtheatertrash- Interesting... I think I'll go no matter what but good to know. What did you see there? I just googled them and it looks like they've only done one other musical. HUGE difference going from Putnam to Parade.

JRB's Parade back in NY
 Mar 25 2011, 10:31:23 AM
Um.. yes.

I adore this show and haven't been able to see it because no one ever does it! Incredible news.

Anyone else up for this? BWW field trip?

http://offoffbroadway.broadwayworld.com/article/The_Secret_Theatre_Presents_PARADE_4716_20110324

AMDA
 Feb 17 2011, 05:15:43 PM
As far as your audition, go in there showing your best, most professional self and you should do fine.

I have personally cast shows in NY and have worked with several casting directors and seeing AMDA on a resume is not necessarily a bad thing. You get out of the experience what you put into it, so some students are talented and some are not. And casting directors know that.

I am neither pro or con AMDA but what I do know is that if you are talented and you work hard, there ar

Shows within a show that you'd want to see.
 Apr 15 2010, 02:57:58 PM
Show within a movie:

Hamlet 2

I'd LOVE to see the whole thing. And live.

LA CAGE AUX FOLLES Student Rush
 Apr 13 2010, 03:16:38 PM
Great. Thanks Ljay!
LA CAGE AUX FOLLES Student Rush
 Apr 13 2010, 03:08:16 PM
If I weren't to get there until about 5:45 tonight, do you think there would still be a chance of getting rush tickets?
Can someone explain how this is ok? stagehand at Wicked
 Feb 16 2010, 04:48:35 PM
"Well I saw Glinda standing in the lobby IN COSTUME, SMOKING!"

Please tell me this is a joke.

Return to India Musical
 Aug 6 2006, 08:23:53 PM
Just Opened. Check it out.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You