News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hope076430

Member Name: Hope076430
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MOULIN ROUGE Cast Recording Out Today! - Thoughts
 Aug 30 2019, 12:11:08 PM

The show for me in itself is probably the most fun i have had at the theater in a long time. I love modern musicals that can be a tad depressing....Next to Normal, Dear Evan, Spring Awakening...but in my opinion, i love a show that just has you smiling from ear to ear when you leave. Moulin Rouge is just that to me. However, after listening to the cast album all morning something is missing. I very much still love it and will continue to hum the melodies for a while but i can't tell what

FIRST DATE to Close on Broadway January 5, 2014
 Nov 6 2013, 09:10:08 PM
I absolutely loved this show! So much fun and the cast esp. Zachary and Krysta are great. It is not a surprise that it's closing tho I'm just so happy it's going to be playing through the New Year instead of closing later this month. Hopefully Zac does Broadway again soon and same goes for everyone else in that show!
Thoughts on Zachary Levi
 Oct 16 2013, 12:23:48 AM
There's more to being a celebrity than just movie/tv roles. He's respected in the industry for his achievements in charity work. Seriously this thread is ridiculous. You didn't get the response you wanted so now your just trying to pick arguments and your failing. First date is a fabulous show with generous and amazing cast members zachary and krysta included. If you don't believe that than that's your choice. Stop dissing him because you didn't get what you wanted.
Thoughts on Zachary Levi
 Oct 16 2013, 12:07:23 AM
Your seriously making yourself look like a fool! Stop talking. If you don't think zachary levi is a big star your seriously delusional. One word... "Chuck"
Thoughts on Zachary Levi
 Oct 15 2013, 08:32:09 PM
Well whatever, I think the majority of broadway fans can agree that what he did wasnt at all disrespectful or showed that he didn't care about his fans. Let's all do this thread a favor and move on. The ones that truly appreciate zachary levi know how he treats his fans and everything else. Your not worth anyone else's time.
Thoughts on Zachary Levi
 Oct 15 2013, 08:22:42 PM
Also, he has people that are defending him and his morals as well as saying positive things about the show. I feel like one person saying what he did and not recommending his show to their friends won't make a difference. Especially when that person is so selfish and unable to see the real picture in this. That they probably don't have many friends :p
Thoughts on Zachary Levi
 Oct 15 2013, 08:19:34 PM
This is the dumbest thing to post. First off, I've see First Date twice. Zachary levi is without a doubt the nicest celebrity. He cares so much about his fans. He makes sure everyone that sees his show gets an autograph and a photo if they want. He will stand at the stage door for over an hour to do this. If you don't see the show I've heard him say to people he's so sorry but he's unable to sign or take a pic because of that. But, he says he will if you see him in the city alone. #1: a lot of b
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You