News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for matttaylorr021

matttaylorr021 Profile Photo
Member Name: matttaylorr021
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

last 5 years soundtrack
 Feb 10 2015, 01:19:38 PM
Do we know if it's gonna be released on Spotify?
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread
 Nov 23 2014, 11:26:18 AM
^^^
Agreed. It's her choice and I actually like it. Sure she is sad, but there is a lot of anger and jealousy there as well. I like how she starts to release it a bit, which ultimately scares Rapunzel as she starts to cry, and then the Witch begins to calm herself down again. Great acting choices on Meryl's part.

Nov 17 2014, 04:43:06 PM
"It's not like Rapunzel even gets her Prince in the end (I would assume, if the "Agony" reprise character beat is carried over in dialogue)."

In the trailer you see her riding off with him on his horse. According to those who have seen the movie, that's the final shot we see of her.

Nov 10 2014, 08:45:27 PM
SO impressed with Meryl! "Last Midnight" blows me away!

I also really like "No One Is Alone" and "Moments in the Woods".

Michelle Williams Last Performance
 Nov 10 2014, 03:52:19 PM
I saw her on Saturday. I thought her acting was great! Singing... Not so much. But I was able to overlook that. I really enjoyed the show!
 Nov 6 2014, 11:06:18 AM
I think the trailer is structured perfectly. I like how the first half is happy/fairy tale-like and the second half is much darker. Like the movie.

I think everyone looks perfect and the cinematography is amazing!

The shot of Rapunzel riding a horse and running away from the witch though... I really hope that isn't the last show we see of her. Granted, I know she isn't going to be crushed. But still... Something else.

Nov 5 2014, 05:07:06 PM
I like how Rapunzel looks like she was just stepped on in her poster.
Cabaret Matinee - Lunch/Dinner Help?
 Nov 5 2014, 12:41:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm seeing Cabaret on Saturday at 2pm. Our bus gets in around 11:30 and we leave at 6pm. That leaves us 2.5 hours before the show and 1.5 hour after. I'm not familiar with what's around the theater. Any places you'd recommend for lunch/dinner that would work given the time frames we have?

Our bus drops us off and picks us up at 31st and 8th.

Thanks!

Oct 23 2014, 12:00:05 PM
Chris Pine's delivery of "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." is PERFECT!
LAST FIVE YEARS Film -- First Reviews from TIFF
 Sep 7 2014, 05:45:50 PM
Oh my god. Yes!
Streep's new song reportedly cut from final film
 Aug 14 2014, 05:31:27 PM
Here is the full article from EW:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/14/into-the-woods-rob-marshall/

Aug 14 2014, 05:31:25 PM
Here is the full article from EW:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/14/into-the-woods-rob-marshall/

Aug 14 2014, 03:45:48 PM
"As for the songs and scenes that some fans worried about—the Baker’s Wife’s tryst, the creep-tastic Wolf, Rapunzel’s death-by-giant-foot—Marshall promises, “All of those things are in the film. ‘Any Moment’ is in the film…Rapunzel’s end is still pretty dark, it’s just a different kind of dark, and it’s just as harrowing, and just as sad."

So I'm confused. Rapunzel DOES get crushed but in a different way? It says straight from the article that "Rapunzel's death-by-giant-foot - Marsh

Was There Ever Talk of a Spring Awakening Movie?
 Aug 12 2014, 11:29:10 PM
Can you discuss the script you read? I'm interested in hearing about it! I was incredibly bummed out with the film version of RENT. Spike Lee would have been a fantastic choice!
Booking Hotel/Show for One Night
 Aug 11 2014, 09:25:52 AM
Has anyone ever been to the Pod 51 hotel? That seems fairly cheap enough and nice looking. But the pictures could be deceiving.
Booking Hotel/Show for One Night
 Aug 10 2014, 11:33:45 PM
Hi all,

I got tickets to see a matinee of Cabaret in November. My friend and I were just going to take a day trip but now think we want to stay the night and see a night show too. Are there any deals that hotels offer with theater tickets? We are trying to go for as cheap as possible and are thinking of seeing Les Miserables.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Finding Neverland at ART -- Reviews & Thoughts
 Jul 31 2014, 11:17:51 PM
Just got back from seeing the show. It was fantastic! The act one finale and Sylvia's death scene were by far the best scenes of the show. Great dancing too! I saw Mia Michaels in the audience and many were going up to her and complimenting her. Jeremy Jordan was great! I really love his voice and he didn't look as young as he usually appears to be.

The one thing I was nervous about seeing was the actor playing the dog but it was actually one of my favorite parts! He really can embod

Here Is The Official INTO THE WOODS Trailer
 Jul 31 2014, 12:22:47 PM
But there was music in it... You could hear full orchestrations. I thought it was well-done.
Here Is The Official INTO THE WOODS Trailer
 Jul 31 2014, 12:14:02 PM
It's only a teaser. What did you expect? I am sure we will get singing in the theatrical trailer.
Into the Woods Movie Cast
 Jul 30 2014, 06:49:10 PM
They just aired it. Of course, they didn't show the full trailer through and the reporters talked through it. But the clips we saw looked great! What we saw were the characters saying "I wish..." and there were clips of each one. I thought everyone looked great!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You