News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for disney_princess

disney_princess Profile Photo
Member Name: disney_princess
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jose Llana The king and I
 Jul 18 2015, 06:00:03 PM

I'm excited to see Jose in this part! I saw him in Here Lies Love and thought he was excellent. Going in two weeks

The Wild Party Opens This Week
 Jul 18 2015, 05:55:53 PM

I saw the matinee this afternoon and loved the show.  And I don't know what people are complaining about, Brandon has a soulful buttery voice and I loved what he did with his songs. That's called soul and it helped him relay his emotions to Suttons character. Joaquina was GREAT and Steven can sing anything to me and I'll just sit there. 

I had never seen a production before but knew the original cast album. The audience ate everything up. Glad I got my tickets weeks

Honeymoon in Vegas Reviews
 Jan 16 2015, 02:29:11 AM
i sure hope they push it as much as they can. i saw it a few nights ago and it was my second time and it was just as fun.
Honeymoon in Vegas - Previews
 Nov 29 2014, 12:01:28 PM
Saw this show yesterday matinee and actually had a really good time. However, I saw it last year at Paper Mill and definitely miss the more zany elements of the show. I'm not sure if they're going for a more "realistic" approach this time around but this show needs the same tone as The Producers and Book of Mormon and I missed it this time around on Broadway. There were a lot of scenes with just two people on stage and it seems unnecessarily empty.

But I had a fun time. The cast nails i

Biggest Hopes for Next Season
 Jun 4 2014, 12:59:19 AM
the two i'm hoping come to broadway soon are fun home and honeymoon in vegas. i'd be curious to see what finding neverland is like. it should hopefully be a good year for revivals as well with side show, on the town, and maybe molly brown in the spring?
New CUPS Cover
 Dec 20 2013, 06:29:51 PM
just found this online via BWW! thought i'd be sick of any new CUPS covers but this one is also great.
KING AND I Revival a possibility
 Dec 5 2013, 11:41:43 PM
Michael Cerveris as the king? Really? While we're at it why don't we do a Color Purple revival with Patti LuPone?
Breaking: LES MISERABLES Announces First Wave of 2014 Broadway Cast - Ramin Karimloo, Will Swenson, Nikki M. James & Caissie Levy
 Oct 23 2013, 01:40:15 AM
i can't wait to hear caissie sing I dreamed a dream!
Does Lola in kinky boots have to be played by an African American actor?
 Oct 23 2013, 01:36:11 AM
i think it'd be cool to keep an open mind and consider someone else of a different race playing Lola. It might add something different to the part? The only tricky thing is then matching the younger version so it would be an investment in terms of casting.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You