News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ex-Siny

Member Name: Ex-Siny
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

It Shoulda Been You Previews
 Mar 25 2015, 11:20:30 AM
Saw it on Monday. Great cast, great music, but....the story line is not just paper-thin or silly, it's downright stupid - as in cringe-worthy and an insult to the audience's intelligence. What a waste of a great score, witty lyrics and what a waste of a very talented cast. How on Earth did they find investors to finance this ? Don't they read the story before plunking down the money ?

What is your career/major
 Jul 7 2014, 10:37:44 PM
BS in Computer Science and working as a computer programmer. Love theater, but strictly as an audience member.
Obamas
 Apr 13 2014, 12:18:33 PM
"BUT I have always sensed a whiff of racism and the angry Black woman in Michelle."

Tea Party talking point #899.

Most Uncomfortable Theatre Seating: Nominations
 Feb 23 2014, 05:40:03 PM
I know several people who refuse to see Broadway shows because of the uncomfortable seating. My husband is one of them due to his arthritis. Perhaps producers who worry about declining audiences for Broadway shows should look into making the experience more enjoyable. Having to sit for 2 1/2 hours in some of those seats could probably be classified as torture by our military.
Marriage proposal during or after a Broadway show
 Dec 17 2013, 09:48:34 AM
If you want to propose in front of a bunch of strangers who could not care less about either one of you, why not just do it in the middle of Times Square ? Bigger stage and it's free. You can do it on top of the TKTS steps.

How much theater is too much?
 Dec 14 2013, 12:50:33 AM
If you work a part-time job on top of your full-time job and then see 2 shows a week, that does not leave much time for your family, does it ? Perhaps they are feeling neglected ?
I would love to be able to see 100 shows a year. But I'll save that for when I am retired.

discount codes
 Dec 12 2013, 08:01:22 PM
Subscribe to BWW offers here: https://www.broadwayworld.com/special-broadway-offers.cfm
They mailed me a discount for Natasha, Pierre... that was not available anywhere else.
Also, Nytix.com and Playbill.com are other sites with discounts.

SOM Questions...
 Dec 9 2013, 09:25:02 PM
Examiner.com is a blog, not a legitimate information source. If there were death threats, Carrie would have mentioned them. So, no, there were no death threats.
SOM Questions...
 Dec 9 2013, 08:05:08 PM
NY Daily News said nothing about "death threats". As usual, the troll posts the link without actually reading it.
SOM Questions...
 Dec 9 2013, 05:41:11 PM
Do we know that there were death threats ? Has anyone seen them ?
SOM Questions...
 Dec 9 2013, 03:59:46 PM
Every contestant on American Idol takes that kind of abuse, not just her.
SOM Questions...
 Dec 9 2013, 03:12:33 PM
"Her career started out with public criticism. She's been facing criticism from the beginning."

Actually, Carrie's stint on American Idol started with Simon predicting that she will sell more than all their previous winners combined and it was all uphill from there. This is probably the first time in her life that she had to deal with criticism. No wonder she can't take it.

Live Blog The Live Sound Of Music
 Dec 7 2013, 05:29:39 PM
"What's your point, Ex-Siny?"

My point is that, unlike real actors, Carrie is not used to criticism. Can you imagine a real Broadway actor lashing out at critics like that ?

Dec 7 2013, 05:03:38 PM
Carrie will be praying for all you haters !

Carrie UnderwoodVerified account?@carrieunderwood
Plain and simple: Mean people need Jesus. They will be in my prayers tonight... 1 Peter 2:1-25

Dec 7 2013, 01:53:49 PM
Stunt casting in theater usually involves movie actors or other people who can actually act. Unlike Carrie.

Dec 7 2013, 11:37:19 AM
I would like to know why Carrie is being described as having no training ? She said last year when she got the part that she'll be training intensively for the next year. I am sure she was trained by the best in business. It's not the training that she lacks - it's the talent.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You