News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for musical3

musical3 Profile Photo
Member Name: musical3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Godspell Tour?
 Nov 4 2013, 11:02:09 AM
Hi Csmith. I more than noticed. I stood there at his keyboard as he was packing up. It wasn't like you were describing. No one "doubled but one could tell are were better at one and not the other." The band was sensible, fantastic, precise, and they rocked. The keyboard was a two synthesizers, high-end ones. The player is a jazz artist on a high level. He also sang! And the #1 guitarist who seems to be the band leader can dance and does, center stage. Back to the keyboard, he was tremendous at p
Godspell Tour?
 Nov 4 2013, 09:24:50 AM
Will you see it? I loved it. I at least am reading your comments, and rereading. I am an arranger so I focus less on that aspect. To me I can write out what I hear, but you've made interesting points more about finances. Thank you for this thread and as you write more, I will respectfully read on.
Godspell Tour?
 Nov 4 2013, 07:52:36 AM
gdelgi's comments seemed really odd to me, but "csmith" seems accurate. I saw the show yesterday. Two guitars. It was phenomenal. It's funny. It seems up to date. The cast is great.
Godspell Tour?
 Nov 3 2013, 09:46:08 PM
They leave Maine on Tuesday morning,. It is amazing!
Godspell Tour?
 Nov 3 2013, 09:31:10 PM
People here seem so negative. I just saw the show. The tour may have started today above Bangor, Maine. It was fantastic. I'm a professional musician. It was great! Five-piece band. A great set. Great cast. Canadian talent. Fabulous.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You