News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Wink1966

Wink1966 Profile Photo
Member Name: Wink1966
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'How do you solve a problem like Maria?'
 Sep 10 2006, 07:10:42 PM
It's getting like a farce now - more "Idol/X Factor" than trying to choose a lead - and more of a personality/beauty contest than who can really get inot the part.

Word on the street is that the "chosen one" will only play a number of times a week - and a fully trained/auditioned and contracted "Maria" is already on board ! (which will make the whole thing a con!)

The only two REAL actresses were Connie and Aiofe - and one of those has gone !

It's good publicity - c

re: Wicked - first preview....
 Sep 8 2006, 07:07:28 AM
Apologies for the mis-spelling of "scene" . . (I guess Avenue Q was right - "What can you do with a B.A. in English?!?!")

And second apologies for the "ad-lib" mistake - I thought it was an ad-lib due to it's "appropriationess"

re: Just back from first London 'Wicked' preview..........
 Sep 8 2006, 07:01:58 AM
OH SO MUCH TO COMMENT ON ! (I was there last night too)

westendwendy - agree with bwayondabrain - DONT get the cast recording until you have seen the show (unless you are seeing a USA version) Why? . .

Accents - As far as I am concerned, this story is based around a very popular US film, starring a US cast. Wicked the Musical is written by a US team, composed by a US composer and doesn't gain anything from the "english" or "scottish" accents, in fact it loses something as i

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You