News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tinadoll

tinadoll Profile Photo
Member Name: tinadoll
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

They're poseable!  Nov 6 2006, 10:34:43 AM
They made THREE of those. I would " kill my kind" for just one peek!
re: Phantom is an 'old show'  Nov 6 2006, 10:30:59 AM
Phantom OLD? Nah!
They're poseable!  Nov 3 2006, 11:38:19 AM
Noooo way?? And all i have is Lestat's New Orleans Love shack play set.

Boo hoo

clarification  Nov 3 2006, 02:08:10 AM
Ugh double post
clarification  Nov 3 2006, 02:08:04 AM
"Tinadoll, you can get .... everything.... long as you know where to get it"

Nudge nudge wink wink say no more

re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'  Nov 3 2006, 02:04:03 AM
I agree! I was there ( i got last minute tix) OMG I KERPLOTED@ BRUCE. And even got to ask him questions. I lol'd at him forgetting The Fantastics and throwing blood.

LOL Ryan Ward was cute and the Director/Writer/Producer trio are totally sweet canadian boys.

LOVE THE SHOW. I want splatter zone,eh!

re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'  Nov 2 2006, 04:58:18 PM
I thought Broadway is usually 12-1400.

They need the seats too! Tonight is Sold out AGAIN

I wanna see it again sooooo bad!

re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'  Nov 2 2006, 03:20:19 PM
I meant small by broadway standards.So its the largest in the World stage theatre? But when i was there it was packed!
re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'  Nov 2 2006, 02:49:30 PM
I hear its doing good. Its a small theatre so it should be there for awile (i hope)
re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'  Nov 2 2006, 02:49:24 PM
It was great IMO(*saw it twice*). Its funny,bloody and the music was catchy. I mean the movies were corny so how can the show NOT be corny? I tell ya its a good time and its a CHEAP tickets. I am SO PISSED that its sold out tonight because BRUCE CAMPBELL is there. And i love him. Rly
You Can Count on Me  Nov 2 2006, 02:44:09 PM
Thanks for the laugh you guys, This thread is AWESOME. I can't wait for mine to arrive with all the perks and the nude pictures of Jim Stanik as well as a used tissue signed by Elton John.

I agree with what people were saying here.The cast has gone on to bigger and brighter things. BUT I had no idea that all Boradway flops had albums out. I can't wait for my copy of Ring of Fire. Anyone want to trade it for some In my life songs?? Limewire perhaps???

Ps. I see

re: John Cullum to narrate Grinch  Sep 15 2006, 02:44:40 PM
I loved him in 1776(the movie.I wasn't alive when the original production was out) and he was great in Urinetown!
re: Do ticket prices ruin the magic?  Sep 15 2006, 01:12:57 PM
It surprises me that more people don't know about the TKTS booth. You can get really good seats are really good prices. But yes ,if you are paying 120 bucks for a good ticket to see a show,that show better be worth it. Cuz it does suck if the show sucks or is short and you paid full price (think Lestat or Drowsy)
re: Rent vs. Wicked vs Phantom of the Opera  Sep 15 2006, 01:09:46 PM
Fosse76: Are you kidding me? Thats not all the Phantom fans out there. You are giving us a bad name.As i said before in my response: There are the normal fans and there are absolute psychotics. I know for a fact that Phantom fans are older and Rent/Wicked fans are younger.

re: Sutton Foster  Sep 14 2006, 03:57:52 PM
I don't even like her that much but try Wikipedia
re: Your Favorite Broadway Theater  Sep 14 2006, 03:55:22 PM
I love the Magestic and the Richard Rogers
re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.  Sep 14 2006, 03:39:13 PM
just wanted to post how much i love this show. The music is so catchy and its so retro. I love it.

<3 Stephen Lynch

It was a good movie!  Sep 14 2006, 03:35:22 PM
Not a fan of the show. Didn't like the movie.

I know i am going to get flack for that. If you like this movie/show, more power to ya.

re: Rent vs. Wicked vs Phantom of the Opera  Sep 14 2006, 02:18:51 PM
I am going to give my own perseptive on this so bare with me

I have seen all three and i must say each of their fan bases are different

I will start with the Wicked fans. I have seen the show. The production is phenominal. The songs are ok. They also have a really screwed up discount ticket system. And they are kinda stuck up at the theatre. I would be too if i have to deal with the fans. Everytime i am there its the same crowd. Pre teen and teen girls from the M

re: Saw the HIGH FIDELITY dress rehearsal yesterday . . .  Sep 14 2006, 11:17:55 AM
I am going to be a skeptic and wait till the show comes out to pass any judgement. I did see the song that was done for Broadway on Broadway and it wasn't bad. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad. I still don't know why they needed this show to come out in the first place
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You