News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SpritesForMe

SpritesForMe Profile Photo
Member Name: SpritesForMe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Official Johnny and the Sprites thread
 Jan 27 2007, 09:55:12 PM
I really like the second part of the episode this morning. Watching Johhny's reactions to Basil's jokes was funny. I also liked Johnny thinking that Carl (the fuzzy) was the phone. Very cute! Can't wait to see next weeks episode.
re: Just a few Broadway-related questions..
 Jan 27 2007, 09:53:04 PM
Regarding John coming out after matinees. When I was there in early January I saw him at the stage door on a Wenesday. I did go back later on a Saturday night after I saw Avenue Q too see him again. He is a sweet heart, and you don't want to miss him.
 Jan 15 2007, 12:00:11 AM
"By the way... why did we never figure out what colour he painted the picnic table? He started painting it red, sat on wet paint, then asked Lily what colour he should paint it. Then in today's episodes... it was colourless.

The mystery... "

The mystery goes on. If you go back and watch it, Johhny is painting the table orange and then he sits right now it. Why would someone sit on wet paint??

I can't get enough of the show. LOVE IT!!

re: John Tartaglia
 Dec 31 2006, 09:54:25 PM
Back when I saw him in August he said that he would be there through mid March, don't know if that is still true. But it might help.
 Dec 6 2006, 11:21:42 AM
I can't wait to see the new 30 minute show, I saw him when he was at Disney, for Playhouse Disney Concert Series. He is so adorable and so is the show. It's amazing what he can do!
re: Question: Johnny T in Beauty and the Beast
 Nov 27 2006, 08:31:36 PM
I can't wait to see Johnny T. I'll be there the first week of January. It seems so far away!
re: Johnny T. as Lumiere
 Nov 22 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I'm glad to hear he is loving it. When I saw him a couple months ago he said he would be back on Broadway. So I planned a whole trip around seeing him as Lumiere. A little over a month to go.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You