News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elphaboy

elphaboy Profile Photo
Member Name: elphaboy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Eden Espinosa in Wicked
 Sep 28 2006, 11:51:39 PM
thats good those 4 work well together...that'll be great...
re: WICKED in London- No Cast Recording
 Sep 28 2006, 11:45:14 PM
too many videos on youtube have allready taken care of that...the audiance is allready prepaired 4 it...nd the real impacting moment of that is when she flys not the it's meeeeee(although it does add to it a great deal)...the majority of people who woud buy the cast recording have a.) allready seen the show, or b.) seen atleast 1 video of it on youtube. there is nothing new or unseen about her flying. IDK thats just how i feel but i can see where ur comming from.
re: Eden Espinosa in Wicked
 Sep 28 2006, 11:21:03 PM
I love Eden...i think she is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I have tickest for her last performance on the 8th!!!!!!!!!!! i however happen to think Idina is one of the far more unimpressive ones...i don't like to be screamed at when im watching a show...she has a HUGE upper-regester controle issue...i find she, more times then none, shouts at the audiense rather then belting a song, she is screaming...and most of the time it is entirerly too hars to listen too...ive seen her twice and watched many vid
re: WICKED in London- No Cast Recording
 Sep 28 2006, 10:47:52 PM
I would LOVE a new sound...i know if it were a new recording but it had Idina on it, i wouldnt buy it...b/c i allready have her "cleaned up" in one allready...i'm dying for Kerry Ellis...oh and a recording with out cuts would be outstanding...i'd love to here the pro-clean sound of "IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"...that would make my life...and Wicked Witch of the East would be GREAT too!!!!!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You