News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AudreyTwoTwo

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
Member Name: AudreyTwoTwo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I have seen a lot of shows:
Altar Boyz
Avenue Q*
Beauty and the Beast*
Blue Man Group
Boy From Oz, The
Brooklyn
Bye Bye Birdie
Chicago
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chorus Line, A
Color Purple, The
Company
Cry Baby
Curtains
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Drowsy Chaperone, The*
Dust
Fantasticks, The
Farnsworth Invention, The
Fiddler on the Roof*
Finian's Rainbow
Frankenstein
Good Vibrations
Grease
Grey Gardens
Gypsy
Hair
Hairspray
History Boys, The
Hot Feet
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Jersey Boys
La Cage Aux Folles
Legally Blonde
Les Miserables
Light in the Piazza, The
Lion King, The*
Little Mermaid, The*
Little Shop of Horrors
Little Women
Mamma Mia!
Mary Poppins*
Mary Stuart
Memphis
Million Dollar Quartet
Modern Orthodox
Monty Python’s Spamalot
Movin' Out
Music Man, The
Next to Normal
Odd Couple, The
Peter Pan*
Phantom of the Opera
Pirate Queen, The
Pirates of Penzance, The
Producers, The
Promises, Promises
Rent*
Ring of Fire
Rock of Ages
Seussical
Shrek
Sondheim on Sondheim
Sound of Music, The
South Pacific
Spring Awakening
Sunday in the Park with George
Sweeney Todd
Sweet Charity
Tarzan
Wedding Singer, The
West Side Story
White Christmas
Wicked
Woman in White, The
Wonderful Town
Xanadu
Young Frankenstein
9 to 5
25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, The
42nd Street

*-indicates that I have seen the show more than once

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Opinions on THE BOY FROM OZ soundtrack  Aug 9 2010, 05:52:05 PM
I have the album because I bought the CD when I was younger, but I'd say really just buy Rio, Everything Old is New Again, Once Before I Go, I Still Call Australia Home, The Lives of Me, Bi-Coastal, Not the Boy Next Door, and I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love (and if you like Stephanie J. Block, any of her songs). So basically, all of HIS songs plus the duet between him and Stephanie. There is another one but I find myself listening to these more than anything else.
Well its sunday and American Idiot didnt close  Aug 8 2010, 10:57:53 PM
Saw the show last night and had a great time! I could see it possibly closing when the summers over, but they had a full audience. Except for the first row of the balcony to the left, that whole section was empty.
Goodbye Laura Osnes, her final performance in South Pacific is today.  Aug 8 2010, 12:00:29 PM
Thats so upsetting. I loved Laura's Nellie. And yes, I hope she goes on to successful things.
Memphis (and Broadway Impact workshop) 8.7.10  Aug 8 2010, 11:58:11 AM
Thats so amazing! How did you get in the workshop? Do you have to audition to be in it? I've always wanted to do workshops.
Getting Backstage?  Aug 8 2010, 11:56:37 AM
Okay then. Its good I asked because I don't want to be rude. Would they let us take pictures of the stuff backstage though or is that a bad idea? Sorry if I'm annoying but I just want to know so I don't do anything stupid if I do get the opportunity.
Getting Backstage?  Aug 8 2010, 11:10:09 AM
I had a quick question about going backstage. If you go backstage, is it most likely that you'll be able to meet most of the actors? As I said in my earlier post I might be able to go backstage at Addams, so I was wondering if I'd be able to see and meet everyone in the cast (or at least a lot of them). I want to go backstage, but I also want to get my playbill signed and take pictures with the actors that are there, so.
Do You know Your Playbills?  Aug 5 2010, 12:03:12 PM
I got 22, I couldn't figure out #6 (but I recognized it) or #15, which I didn't know at all.
Zachary James  Aug 4 2010, 10:37:53 PM
At least you didn't ask what his address was.
James is actually not his last name, I don't remember what it is, but my voice teacher called him by a different name and she said he had changed it. But I don't remember.
He just added me on facebook! XD I shall look up any info I can find.

Zachary James  Aug 4 2010, 09:14:07 PM
I'm used to this. Usually because I'm the one asking. XD
re: What Musical Theatre Song Is Your Top Played on iTunes?  Aug 4 2010, 08:03:01 PM
Donna- HAIR 2009 B'way Revival
Followed by ... Hair- HAIR 2009 B'way revival

Unfortunately after I got a new computer my iTunes only had HAIR on it for 6 months, and I listened to it obsessively.

Zachary James  Aug 4 2010, 07:56:30 PM
I could probably find out, my voice teacher is friendly with him.
How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?  Aug 4 2010, 07:55:54 PM
I was actually at the performance where she broke her toe, and she didn't miss a beat. I only noticed once when she wasn't really dancing (only because I had seen a video of that number) but I didn't think anything of it at all.

Children and Musicals  Aug 4 2010, 07:52:00 PM
UGH I can't stand it when there are children in musicals either. I don't know why but it really bothers me. A lot.
The first time you stage-doored...  Aug 4 2010, 05:20:18 PM
The first time I ever stage-doored was for Hugh Jackman in The Boy From Oz in... 2004, I believe. Anyway. It was CRAZY... over 300 woman trying to unzip their shirts so they could look hot or something... I was only 12 at the time, and I was in love with him. I was so starstruck. When he came out, he actually held my hand because I told him I screamed during the show (when he said the Rockette line, I responded because I'm stupid) and he highfived me, but actually grabbed my hand for a good 5 se
Broadway People Game  Aug 3 2010, 02:53:32 PM
Matthew Broderick
Getting Backstage?  Aug 3 2010, 02:52:40 PM
I really think it's all connections, which is unfortunate, because I think there are so many people who LOVE Broadway more than anything and can't go back because they don't know someone.
I'm actually hoping to get backstage for Addams, my voice teacher is friendly with Zachary Taylor, aka Lurch. She said she'd ask for me.

What to see?  Aug 3 2010, 02:29:22 PM
What time does the box office open on Saturday?
I'd be getting in the city at roughly 10:40, and I have to walk up a bit to get there, but if it's pretty easy to get into around 11 o'clock then we might try it. There's 5 people that want to go.

La Cage  Aug 3 2010, 02:27:05 PM
Also, I think I know you IRL... Private message me XD
La Cage  Aug 3 2010, 02:26:10 PM
You should go in the morning. The people in front of me were getting night tickets, as were most of the people. Only 4 or 5 of us were getting matinee seats.
What to see?  Aug 3 2010, 01:01:02 PM
I agree.
Also, is the student rush very popular for that, or could I possibly get tickets around noonish on a Saturday? Just wondering how hard it is to get in.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You