News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hope3

Hope3 Profile Photo
Member Name: Hope3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What's Happened to Mamma Mia?
 May 31 2007, 12:20:31 AM
Aw, I'm glad you liked her!!
re: What's Happened to Mamma Mia?
 May 30 2007, 11:40:40 PM
Sorry, just have to come in here and add something.

I know it's already in the Judy McLane is out thread, but Judy has been out due to injury, it sounds like. And Jen Burleigh-Bentz has taken over for the past couple months and Judy returns in July.

"Jen Burleigh Butz" just to let you know, it's Bentz!

re: Did judy mclane leave Mamma Mia?
 May 30 2007, 05:26:09 PM
And sorry, double post.
re: Did judy mclane leave Mamma Mia?
 May 30 2007, 05:26:06 PM
Oh, of course I had to post here. Allie, you're wonderful (she basically sends me any thread with Jen in it so I can spam it.) Went to see the show on Sunday May 20 because of Jen of course. Now, seeing as I'm not the biggest fan of the show, we won't discuss that part. But Jen was fabulous.

And with the wig, I think there may be a new wig? Because this one looked nice. I think she used to have a shorter, more bleached blonde wig... am I right? Now it looks more natural.

Jen is

re: Mamma Mia seats
 May 10 2007, 04:25:32 PM
Allie, wayyyy to go. Jen Burleigh-Bentz is amazing. She's been in ensemble understudying Tanya, Rosie and Donna since last year, so it's exciting that she's playing Tanya now.

I'm going to stop talking now.

Looking for Don't Cry For Me Argentina sheet music
 Dec 10 2006, 10:33:37 PM
Hey everyone,

I just recently switched schools to a preforming arts conservatory and apparently for my final I need to learn a song. Currently my vocal range is restricted due to vocal health issues so I thought this song would probably work best with my voice right now. So I was wondering if any of you would happen to have the sheet music for Don't Cry For Me Argentina from Evita, it would be much appreciated!! Thanks!

Hope

re: MAMMA MIA! How Can I Resist You?
 Oct 8 2006, 07:05:17 PM
Are there pictures of the current cast in there too?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You