News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for swansea

Member Name: swansea
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Thanksgiving Discounts  Oct 6 2015, 09:51:54 AM

ok thank you both thats great, might just go ahead an book then. :)

Thanksgiving Discounts  Oct 6 2015, 08:54:52 AM

All,

Wonder can you advise? i know might seem like a cheapskate!

We are coming from UK for Thanksgiving and already have a number of shows booked. Gentlemans guide just released there latest discount but it doesnt include any performance over thanksgiving. i have looked at telecharge and the friday night is basically empty besides a few seats, do you think they will release a code or you think its a no go? Im trying to decide on whether i pay full whack, even though we have a

thanksgiving advice  Feb 16 2015, 12:59:56 PM
Hey board,
just wondered if you can all help and offer some advice.
we are thinking of coming from the UK for few nights over thanksgiving, say wednesday to Sunday.
just wondered whats the format with the shows over this holiday period, are they open? do they close thanksgiving? just for the one day?
we really want to come and experience thanksgiving in the U.S, is it a great time to come.

any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks
paul

54 below  Apr 24 2013, 04:52:54 PM
Hi all,

So have just found out about 54 below and as we come over from the UK we are really interested in attending the late night piano bar on a thursday night. Does anyone know how we can contact and if you can reserve a table for the late night bar? Just the number on the website says its non existant.

Anyone offer any advice, and if this is worth a visit on our first night.
Thanks
PAUL

Kinky Boots Discount  Apr 22 2013, 11:54:38 AM
Thanks for all messages, booked through Givenik...got some great seats and for newsies as well....thanks again
givenik.com  Apr 17 2013, 03:32:52 AM
hey all,

just a quickie, i have been told about givenik.com as a site to get discounts from for shows. looks great, but having never heard of it before can anyone just tell me if they have used it and all is ok. im presuming it is but having always used here, playbill or broadwaybox i just wanted to make sure anyone had any advice before booking and heading over from the UK.

Thanks again to everyone that can help.
Paul

Kinky Boots Discount  Apr 16 2013, 10:21:42 AM
Hi all, wondered if anyone could help.
Coming over from the UK in couple of weeks and really want to see Kinky Boots. Currently there are only discounts available up until 5th May, does anyone have any idea if another code will be released (coming a week later). Just had a look on telecharge and looks like the friday we are there is completely sold out, and only a few tickets available for the sunday but at full price. Just dont know if anyone knows how its selling and if we just bite the bu

Help with Ticketmaster.com  Oct 4 2011, 04:26:07 AM
Hi all,
I am coming out to NYC next week and looking to book discounted tickets for a couple of shows including Addams Family and Priscilla, but when i go on to book it tells me that all shows next week there are no tickets available for any performance.
Would there be any reason for this as when i looked two weeks ago both were wide open, and i would expect them to still be.
Do they not give the choice of seats online this close?

Can anyone give any help?

Thanks yo

Promises P, student rush tickets help from UK  Sep 13 2010, 07:37:05 AM
Hi all,

So i have decided when i come over in a few weeks to see Promises Promises on my one night stay before moving on for work. I wondered if anyone could help on student rush tickets. I have seen the info on playbill.com but wondered whats the liklihood of getting a ticket later on the day. I arrive from my flight around 14.00pm and should be at hotel for around 15.00pm if i went straight to theatre do u think would still get a student rush ticket for that night (a Tuesday night), o

Promises Promises Cast Holidays  Sep 6 2010, 06:00:41 AM
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if any principals will be off during October.
Am over from the UK for work and really want to see this the first week oct, and would like to know if anyone is on holiday.

many thanks

Rush Tickets Help  Aug 31 2010, 02:40:05 AM
Hi all,

Can anyone help, been to New York loads of times and never even considered the rush tickets....am now coming for work again in few weeks time and want to catch a couple of shows while im there.
Can anyone help me with how they do work? Am considering little night music and any others that you know off?
If you could give me some advice it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Paul

hair/london  Jun 27 2010, 12:08:25 PM
west end is not doing to bad at all to be honest, not from what i am hearing. theatres die off in London in the summer anyway so these are the quiet months.
i have just got back from seeing Hair yesterday in london for the first ever time of seeing it and was blown away by it.
The cast were just amazin they quite simply prove what many casts should be like. The singing made me so emotional, i simply cant describe how much i loved it.
The problem is and i have found this from most pe

Understudes this weekend help?  Apr 13 2009, 05:49:47 AM
Hi all,

Sorry to bother you all, but wondered if anyone can help with some info.
Me and my partner are coming over from the Uk this weekend for a quick visit, and catching a couple of shows. Now we dont usually see shows for certain people, but we are really hoping to catch Sutton F, in Shrek and i just have to see Stephanie JB and Alison J in 9 to 5....we have tickets all booked, but does anyone know if they are on holiday at all this saturday or sunday.....will be a teensy bit gut

re: Sister Act London: Music Video!  Apr 9 2009, 03:46:54 AM
well i gotta say i have booked for priscilla and sister and it was priscilla that was totally winning it for me......but have to be honest im thinking its now sister act all the way....this video as sold it to me.....I CANT WAIT
Next to Normal Help from the UK  Mar 20 2009, 09:10:56 AM
Hi all,
Not posted in while but need some advice on the above.
Am coming to NYC in few weeks and have shows booked, but just been reading about Next to Normal.....Gotta say it sounds amazin, should we be making the effort to see this show?
Just need some help as only have one day left for a show.
Thanks all

re: Help: First Time on Broadway!  Aug 21 2008, 10:42:24 AM
hi there have sent you a private message, with loads of info.
my email address is on there aswell if you need any further info

title of show  Aug 19 2008, 07:32:59 AM
So im in NYC next week and have one day to spare on a business trip. As i regularly come on holiday, i have seen nearly everything else that i have wanted to see. I have taken a chance and booked title of show as heard some good things previously about it. Anyone else have any thoughts on it?
Title Of Show - Advice  Jul 31 2008, 09:05:41 AM
Hi all, can you help.
Dont know much about this show, but am coming over from the UK for a whistle stop tour while travelling on for work. As i come over quite a bit have seen most things now. But never really paid much attention to this.
Would it be worth me seeing on my one spare night.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks all
paul

Oscars Help in New York  Feb 8 2007, 04:11:34 AM
Hi people, am over in NYC at end of feb in time for the Oscars. Anyone know of any bars me and group of friends could go and sit and watch them at while enjoying the odd few drinks. As were seeing a Sunday evening performance of a show, would this clash with them anyway.
Any advice would be greatfully received.

Many thanks

re: Curtains Discounts  Jan 19 2007, 12:09:16 PM
thanks again, im jsut a bit worried just in case i wait and there are none for that particular night. and thats the only night we have free now. I suppose seeing seven shows in six days should make up for it.....but so want to see curtains.

thanks again for your advice

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You