News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for beebee2

Member Name: beebee2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jekyll & Hyde
 Dec 5 2012, 01:33:56 PM
^^^I agree. Also found this post that I thought was interesting. Went to the show a doubter, came out a fan.

"To all of you deciding if you should see Jekyll maybe this will help. I live in Houston and my friend wanted to see this play. I agreed but only because he wanted to. In all honesty I wasnt sure about seeing Constantine in this part. As the orchestra warmed up I thought ok....here we go this is gonna be a long night. The play started, there was music, cool set design and dialo

Jekyll & Hyde
 Nov 4 2012, 07:15:23 PM
Wow. I think I've read every review by the critics and don't think there was more than one or two who didn't at least give Constantine kudos for his singing. Even those that didn't "love" the show applauded his performance. I love both Cox and Wicks, but their performances/singing were no where near the level of Constantine. And yet I love them and think they are perfect for their roles. I love the different singing styles and think they are so appropriate for this show.

I've seen

Jekyll & Hyde
 Sep 26 2012, 03:35:14 PM
^^Yup. Not sure everyone understands that the tour doesn't officially open until San Diego. The La Mirada performances were more like constant dress rehearsals, tweaking, changing, correcting, tech stuff, etc.etc.etc. Of course there will be more of that on the actual tour until it hits Broadway next spring, but up until SD it's rehearsals.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You