News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for samcd3

samcd3 Profile Photo
Member Name: samcd3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Muriel's Wedding the Musical
 Nov 23 2017, 08:49:16 PM

222disneyland said: "What on earth is thishttps://www.instagram.com/p/BbJmZ_RF1Kw/?tagged=murielsweddingthemusical"

Thats obviously the scene (which is a highlight of the film) where the girls enter a Karaoke contest on Hibiscus island and perform Waterloo. 

Let Me be your Sugar baby
 Nov 14 2015, 08:12:22 PM

Does anybody have the sheet music for 'Let me be your sugar baby' from Sugar Babies. I cant seem to find it anywhere online for instant download and the physical book will take to long to ship to Australia from the states. Any help appreciated.

Moonshadow A Musical: A review
 Aug 1 2012, 06:45:02 AM
I saw it too, it was awful!!!! The cast did their best with a pile of poo!
Bring Back Birdie
 Jul 29 2012, 01:01:31 AM
Discuss. Eager to find out more info about this show, and its life after such a short run. Go!
Musicals based on movies that had revivals?
 Jul 25 2012, 05:05:57 AM
Can you go into more detail about this? I'm intrigued
Mary Poppins Tour
 Jul 20 2012, 05:12:55 AM
I think this is a scaled down version of the tour. Minus a couple of ensemble members and the talking dog... from the jolly holiday picture on the Networks on tour fb page I can see no pnas or female statues, the cast looks dramtically smaller.

Flower Drum Song
 Jul 18 2012, 06:51:46 AM
Why did the revival of this with Lea Salonga bomb?
is annie 2 the musical the same show as annie warbucks?
 Jul 12 2012, 06:27:14 AM
Annie 2: A Royal Adventure (TV Movie) is completely different to Annie 2 onstage or Annie Warbucks
Moonshadow
 Jul 7 2012, 09:16:17 PM
Playing in Melbourne, Australia as we speak.

I would best describe it as a mish mash of Pippin, Into The Woods, We Will Rock You, Sweet Charity et al.

It has a very weak book, but great performances by the Cast and obviously great music, with some very creative costuming and design. It is a shame they dont have something stronger to work with.

Cast Includes: Sally Bourne (Australias Original Annie) Gemma Ashley Kapplan (The Hatpin) Marnie McQueen (Hairspray Priscilla)

Legs Diamond
 Jul 7 2012, 07:58:49 AM
Hugh Jackman?
Legs Diamond
 Jul 7 2012, 01:41:55 AM
With the reworking of Carrie recently, what are your thoughts about a new version of Legs Diamond?
Songs about Miami or Florida
 Jul 7 2012, 01:38:37 AM
Was this featured on an episode of The golden girls?
re: 'There's no Business like Show Business'
 Jul 7 2012, 01:31:24 AM
Patti for the Merman role? Thoughts
 Jul 6 2012, 06:49:26 AM
Favourite number is Midnight Choo Choo followed by Heatwave. Oh and A Sailos not a Sailor, sooo many great numbers!!! Any other casting ideas people? how popular is the film over in The States? It is heavily marketed over here in oz (when I see it in shops, which I do often) as a Marilyn film. I think the current incarnation available for purchase has only her on the cover.
New Side By Side By Sondheim?
 Apr 24 2012, 03:31:12 AM
The version in Sydney with Ruthie headlining was a one night only concert, beefed up with major Aussie theatre performing alongside as a Charity Fundraiser, sort of a launch for the much much smaller more traditional touring version you are reffering to. Cheers
EASTER PARADE
 Apr 4 2010, 02:11:05 AM
This film is now showing on two chanels on australian tv, has there ever been any talk of a stage adaptation of this film? I seem to recall about ten to fifteen years ago aussie actress Rhonda Burchmore was doing some workshops with Tommy Tune, have no idea where? Anyone shead some light on this
 Apr 4 2010, 01:43:17 AM
the statues scene from the movie brings to mind the current stage production on mary poppins and the song jolly holiday. thoughts?
re: Shane Warne - The Musical
 Dec 16 2008, 11:51:21 PM
perhaps you saw one of the workshop productions as it has only officially been open for about a week. I have not seen it myself but have worked on a previous musical with eddie. I am very interested to see
re: Shane Warne - The Musical
 Dec 16 2008, 08:19:55 PM
Rosie Harris playing Simone. I hear she is great. there has been a lot of press about this. Mainly due to the fact that Shane attended the opening and gave the show the thumbs up after publicly voicing his disapproval. I believe Simone doesn't want to see it
Shane Warne - The Musical
 Dec 16 2008, 07:56:10 PM
Have you guys heard of this? Just opened in Melbourne Australia. Written and Starring the talented Eddie Perfect as Shane. Getting very good reviews. You guys will most likely Never see it though as Shane is an Aussie Cricket legend and wouldn't really appeal to a US market.
www.shanewarnethemusical.com.au

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You