News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TWSFan4Ever

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
Member Name: TWSFan4Ever
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sutton Foster Leaving SHREK?  Jul 8 2009, 11:56:36 AM
She's signed until November, according to Chris Rawson's OnStage Journal. He is a Pittsburgh theatre critic.

re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC takes the Kerr?  Jun 16 2009, 06:23:19 PM
I thought about Kelli O'Hara, too, ljay889. But, she is returning to South Pacific in October, so I forgot about that one.
re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC takes the Kerr?  Jun 16 2009, 05:58:26 PM
Well, I haven't been posting much on here recently; just reading the boards. But, by reading all of your many suggestions, this thread has made me think about who could be cast, or learn about who has already been cast, and here is how I would like the casting to go:

Fredrik Egerman: Michael Cerveris
Desiree Armfeldt: Rachel York
Count Carl-Magnus Malcolm: Patrick Wilson
Countess Charlotte Malcolm: Laura Benanti
Madame Armfeldt: Angela Lansbury
Anne Egerman:

re: Pittsburgh CLO announces exciting casting for 2009 Season!!  Jun 6 2009, 08:18:07 AM
I saw JOSEPH last night and I thought that it was fantastic. David Osmond was great, and Shoshana Bean, while struggling with the higher notes at times, was amazing, as was the rest of the cast.

On another note, Ashley Spencer will be playing Eponine in LES MISERABLES.

re: Rigby is at it again...  Apr 26 2009, 07:42:05 AM
Dana will most likely be recreating Patti Colombo's choreography, since that is what she did for this past summer's Pittsburgh CLO production, which starred Cathy Rigby.
re: Tragedy Strikes as Natasha Richardson Passes Away at 45  Mar 18 2009, 09:35:02 PM
Rest in peace, Natasha. You will be missed greatly.
Natasha Richardson injured in skiing accident  Mar 18 2009, 09:32:18 PM
Rest in peace, Ms. Richardson. You truly will be missed.
re: Into the Woods Revival: Let's Try This Again  Nov 3 2008, 06:28:18 PM
I haven't posted on the boards for a while (just reading them), but I thought I'd just throw out a casting idea.

How about Kate Shindle as the Witch? I believe she's played the role regionally, but what do you think?

re: WICKED in Pittsburgh tonight. Katie Rose Clarke mess ups!!  Sep 28 2008, 07:57:37 AM
I saw the tour in Pittsburgh on September 18 and it was fantastic. The entire cast is great. Carmen Cusack and Katie Rose Clarke were wonderful.

There was, though, what I'm assuming was a technical error. The map of Oz came down after the finale, but then we just sat there for a few minutes, many people cheering, until the music began and it went back up for the curtain call. Maybe something happened with the bubble?

rent your first time  Sep 7 2008, 08:11:46 AM
My first time was February 2006. It was the non-equity tour in Cleveland, Ohio. My friend and I, along with her sister, her sister's friend and her mother and grandmother, drove after school to see it, and then drove back afterwards.

I remember walking into to take our seats, in the balcony of Cleveland's Palace Theatre, and being in a state of awe. The set was simple, but complicated to a point. I just sat there. Looking at it. And then Mark and the company came out. The show

re: Original Company  Sep 6 2008, 08:19:52 AM
Brody, I think you mean April and Bobby, not Susan and Bobby, who have the sexual encounter.
re: When Will Anyone Ever Be Nice to Me  Aug 30 2008, 11:48:54 AM
When will anyone ever learn to stop using this behavior on the board and also stop creating useless posts?

re: B & N just e-mailed me my new 'Gypsy' CD has been mailed out  Aug 27 2008, 09:13:18 AM
Thanks, AStack75. That's exactly what I did!
re: B & N just e-mailed me my new 'Gypsy' CD has been mailed out  Aug 26 2008, 04:10:04 PM
Yeah, it says "Out of Stock" online. I went to the store though and asked customer service if they had it and was told they had six. So, I went up front, it wasn't there, so they had to go and get it for me. So, it's in the computers in the store, but not on the website.
re: B & N just e-mailed me my new 'Gypsy' CD has been mailed out  Aug 26 2008, 03:18:12 PM
I listened to the CD and love it! It's amazing.
re: B & N just e-mailed me my new 'Gypsy' CD has been mailed out  Aug 26 2008, 11:59:15 AM
Anyone able to answer my question above?
re: B & N just e-mailed me my new 'Gypsy' CD has been mailed out  Aug 26 2008, 11:34:41 AM
I just got mine from Barnes and Noble. The website said it was "Out of Stock," but they had it. They didn't even have it out yet, actually, so they went and got one for me.

Just wondering, though, the backcover of mine is upside down. Is that how it is supposed to be or was it an error in packaging?

re: Max von Essen Plays Tony in WSS (CLO)  Aug 14 2008, 08:30:34 AM
I have to agree with delucad15, 100%. Both Max and Ali were fantastic as Tony and Maria, respectively. It was my first time seeing the show on stage. I had seen maybe the second half of the film on TV, and then watched it in a music class in 7th grade, but everyone talked, so I missed a few things.

Also, Manoly Farrell was amazing as Anita. She acted her near-rape scene perfectly. The entire cast was fantastic, really. If you have a chance to see this production, see it.

re: Max von Essen Plays Tony in WSS (CLO)  Aug 13 2008, 07:18:02 AM
I'm seeing this tonight. I'll be sure to post my review here, most likely tomorrow morning.

re: Gypsy and PBS Great Performances??  Aug 7 2008, 02:19:42 PM
I received two copies of the response Norn received (in my spam folder). One was a reply and the other was a forward (I guess because so many of us were asking the same question). I also received the "recall response" in my inbox (defyingravity07's post has what that response said).

Does anyone know what the "recall response" means?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You