News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JasonX

JasonX Profile Photo
Member Name: JasonX
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

!
 Apr 27 2004, 08:33:58 AM
"Are you kidding? Of course I would respect that person's opinion. Of course I wouldn't be happy about it, but I'd be wise enough not to say anything about it."

I did not expect you to reply, but I am very pleased that you did. You just proved having an intelligence of a carrot yet again.

So for YOU, there is NO difference between a humble opinion and a personal INSULT, now you made it CLEAR. This is a free message board and is frequently checked by Broadway actors, so when person

Good.
 Apr 26 2004, 06:26:24 AM
" The only reason I'm even having this pointless argument with you is because you got mad when I said that the picture of Melanie was disgusting. But you know what? In my true, honest opinion, it is. And I honestly think she looks about 80 years old."

The thing is as MelB4Ever already said Melanie B is actually 28 and when you keep saying that she looks 80 years old it is actually a BIG insult to Mel B, apart from being an "opinion" which can hardly be taken seriously.

But I unders

re: re: LOL!
 Apr 25 2004, 02:23:56 AM
"Oh, put a rest to it, Jason. You've made it quite clear that your thick head will not allow any opinions that differ from yours to enter your head. Really, you HAVE made it clear. Just shut up already and give it a rest."

LOL! Oh PLEASE. As if you were ANY better. And the IRONY of you calling ME a "thick head". Touch up on your insults sweetie.

re: re: re: !
 Apr 25 2004, 02:03:34 AM
"Silly hypocrite. You did the exact same thing in your own posts . Stop trying to get all buddy-buddy with everyone so you can pretend that you understand what's going on and agree with them."

Pretend that I understand what's going on? You surely are the only one in denial. Just read your replies to the topic from the start and try "making a point" again. LOL!

NOTE: MyNameInLights, since StateOfJade has used the words like "thick head", "silly hypocrite" etc. you shouldn't be compl

re: re: !
 Apr 25 2004, 01:43:58 AM
MyNameInLights, I do agree that I shouldn't have used the word "tard". But at the same time you haven't read it all from the start, have you? I mean I came to Broadway forums in order to interact with people and discuss Rent after I found out that Melanie would be in it, NOT to fight or to argue. I met some lovely people so I am thankful that I joined here in the first place.

Different opinions ONLY make this world more beautiful, I respect them unless it comes to IGNORANCE. I posted a li

re: !
 Apr 25 2004, 12:56:18 AM
"I love how StateofJade looks like she's yelling at herself."

LOL! I know, that is the way she's trying to make a "point".

!
 Apr 25 2004, 12:36:32 AM
"Oh DEAR, do you EVER refrain from replying nastily to even the tiniest post? I don't see why you need to make a big deal over it. Seeing the ad on 1 out of a thousand taxi cabs IS NOT, a big deal. Otherwise everyone would be posting to say 'OMGZ I JUZ SAW A SPICE GURL ON A TAXI CAB!!!!!!!11111111'"

StateOfJade, now it's completely obvious that you are a TARD. As I already said in the post above (which wasn't even nasty) NO ONE said it was a big deal, it was a simple question asked.

LOL!
 Apr 25 2004, 12:28:21 AM
"For God sakes. Is it only a coincidence that it seems to be Spice Girl fans against B-way/RENT fans right now?"

NO my dear, do not get overexcited. It is JasonX against StateOfJade.

I have respect for majority of Broadway/Rent fans and absolutely enjoy reading their posts. As I already said YOU are the PITIFUL exception.

!
 Apr 24 2004, 11:48:32 PM
"whatever ammount of wit you think you just used, i am happy for you- keep it up. and i'll be sure to not worry about it.

im done with this subject, heres your chance at the last word, jasonx or melb, unless you want to try and prove yourself to be the "bigger person". its a win-win situation for you, go ahead and get it all out- dont mess up now!"

WHO are you to comment on my "comebacks" in the first place, since NOTHING from what I've said was somehow related to YOU. Still I was

re: re: =)
 Apr 24 2004, 11:09:54 PM
"dont overestimate your effect on people, jasonx. i doubt very seriously that anyone here spends their time worrying about your "comebacks"."

Oh believe me I do not expect anyone to WORRY about anything. You shouldn't either!

!
 Apr 24 2004, 11:04:30 PM
"Seeing an ad on a taxi really isn't that big of a deal."

Oh DEAR, do you EVER say anything constructive? For god's sake nobody said it was a BIG deal, it was simply a question asked.

Thanks Bway_Mill_Fan for the info by the way.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: OH DEAR.
 Apr 24 2004, 10:57:06 PM
"Jason, your 'clever' comebacks are weak and pathetic. Who says 80 year olds can't look like w*ores? And who gives a ****, anyway? That isn't the point. If you want to bash one of my posts, wait until you have something insightful to say. And Melb4ever...you're just like a talking parrot. And it's about high time you stopped talking ****, and come up with something better to say that 'Good one!'"

Now you are telling THAT isn't a point?! LOL! Glad you finally realize that you hardly make a

=)
 Apr 24 2004, 10:53:24 PM
"Bravo, NYC."

Aww I must have struck the nerve, poor StateOfJade can hardly string a sentence together, let alone making a decent reply.

Here we go.
 Apr 24 2004, 06:06:30 PM
Well I do not have a huge experience, only two plays in the theater but I had some of the leading roles.

The Mousetrap - Giles Ralston
Anastasia - Prince Paul.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Tony Awards
 Apr 24 2004, 03:10:00 PM
Wow. Already discounted ticket for $130? Not as cheap as I first thought.
OH DEAR.
 Apr 24 2004, 03:05:11 PM
"Yes, but there is more to the character than just being an S&M dancer. My point was that it ONLY portrays her as a whore, and nothing else."

Oh so you were actually making a point? Didn't YOU say that she looks 80 years old? 80 years old "whore" working in a strip club then? LOL! LOVELY point! About as much sense as a Condom vending machine in the Vatican.

!
 Apr 24 2004, 03:01:10 PM
"And Jason, you really need to give it a rest. You're calling KarenWalker open-minded (nothing against KW, I'm sure she is) JUST because she has a positive attitude towards Mel B. Now don't you think THAT'S a little narrow-minded?"

Dear StateOfJade, if you have hard times READING I will QUOTE exactly what I said "I am happy to know that people on these boards are a lot MORE open minded than I first thought."

This does not include JUST KarenWalker, it's a general statement. I actual

!
 Apr 23 2004, 01:30:23 PM
"I think in the clip she sounds awesome! I'm sure she'll kick ass up on stage, i wish i had time to go see her, do they have monday performances? she's a talented woman and i wish her all the luck! Shes doing what she loves, good for her:) Theres so many jealous people on this board, it's crazy, i know for a fact people i work with and other performers do come on this board for a good laugh because everyone thinks they know it all.....and most of the time they dont.....But..Thanks again:)"
<

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Another Melanie Brown Rent Promo Picture !
 Apr 22 2004, 05:10:36 PM
"But, that email is one of the worst marketing campaigns I've ever seen. It's not in any way subtle and it paves the way for making Rent a star vehicle. "a living, breathing Spice Girl" - how about 'a living breathing American Idol contestant?'"

Well to be honest I quite agree with the statement, I did not find the appropriate either. I thought you meant crappy about her actually being in the show.

re: re: re: re: Another Melanie Brown Rent Promo Picture !
 Apr 22 2004, 04:42:31 PM
"I've been SO impressed today with the email. She looks so gorgeous, really young (who doesn't uses make up? as if she were the only one) and that picture is straight maker if you know what I mean."

Exactly, I mean if make up would make everyone look THIS gorgeous, get more make up people!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You