News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Soliantu

Soliantu Profile Photo
Member Name: Soliantu
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

So who will play Fanny?
 Jul 6 2011, 08:01:53 PM
As much as I would have loved to see Stephanie J Block as Fanny... she's too old to do the role on Broadway now.. Someone mentioned the girl who does the mirandasings videos... that idea actually intrigues me!
Brooke Shields in The Addams Family
 Jul 6 2011, 07:54:41 PM
did anyone notice at Times Square... that when they updated the photo to add Brooke... rather than keeping the photo the way its been with the whole cast standing together... they have Brooke sitting on what appears to be a THRONE, with the rest of the cast standing around her...um.. isn't that a little much? I mean...a throne? made me laugh a little
WONDERLAND producer cites actors as fault
 Jul 6 2011, 07:47:33 PM
wow, that is really ridiculous
Lestat CD Finally Sees The Light Of Day
 Apr 3 2010, 09:39:15 AM
what an interesting turn this thread has taken. <3
Tale of Two Cities CD and DVD are now available on Official Website
 Apr 3 2010, 01:22:55 AM
LOL, sorry, I didnt intend for that to be a jab at anyone who did... I came VERY close to doing it, because I was dying to have both, I was gonna give it a few more weeks of waiting and I probably wouldve caved and payed the full amount at some point. lol
 Apr 3 2010, 01:13:47 AM
I knoww, I'm glad I waited it out and didn't pay the $160... back when it was just on pbs donation sites
Riedel: 'Love Never Dies' delayed until next Spring?
 Apr 2 2010, 09:16:13 AM
God, I hope that isn't true. I've been dying to see it, I'd hate to have to wait another year. Why can't he just fix the problems now over the enxt few months
 Apr 1 2010, 09:58:48 PM
The CD and DVD of a Tale of Two Cities are now available on the show's official website. http://www.talemusical.com. The CD is $24.95 and the DVD is $29.95, or you can save 10% by buying both together for $49.95. Just click on the Online Store link, or the artwork at the bottom. This is NOT an April Fools joke, I promise. I wouldnt joke about A Tale of Two Cities, EVER. Go check it out and get yoursss!

Paulo Szot in 'The Nose' at the Metropolitan Opera
 Mar 23 2010, 11:24:18 PM
they say it an hour and 44 minutes, but it was more near 2 when i saw it
 Mar 18 2010, 01:29:38 AM
Great!! Thank you!
 Mar 17 2010, 03:21:49 AM
I know that several other people felt this way. It didn't bother me personally though, I actually thought that was an interesting addition.
 Mar 12 2010, 10:23:35 PM
btw, will Szot be returning to South Pacific when the Nose ends?
More LOVE NEVER DIES REVIEWS...including NY TIMES
 Mar 11 2010, 11:39:07 AM
From what I recall, Wicked got a bad NY Times review, with the exception of Kristin Chenoweth.
Love Never Dies Title Song
 Mar 11 2010, 02:41:58 AM
whatever, I love it lol
Ricky Martin reportedly signs for a year in EVITA
 Mar 11 2010, 02:41:09 AM
that's hot
Bare the musical 2010-2011 Broadway season, anymore info?
 Mar 11 2010, 02:40:08 AM
Stephen, I very much agree with most of your points as well.. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I thought the death was a bit much at first too, I now see why they did it though. The song Absolution, helped put it in perspective for me. It shows the hypocricy of the church and Peter got to show the Priest what their ignorance caused. PriestL "we always ask ourselves if there's something more we could have done" Peter: "do you ask yourself that?", Priest: "Me", Peter: "H
Why do people hate Wicked?
 Mar 8 2010, 09:57:51 PM
haha, well I find that's the case with most musicals.. many people love it, many hate it.. in Wicked's case however.. I feel it's pretty loved generally.. They still don't even offer discounted tickets becase they sell so well.
 Mar 8 2010, 09:55:46 PM
I'm too dissapointed that there aren't any plans to film it. This inparticular is one production I would love to own a video of, Paulo Szot + the Met debut of a Shoshtakovich opera = <3.

I hope that someone recorded the opening night broadcast from the radio.. and will let me know..

Bare the musical 2010-2011 Broadway season, anymore info?
 Mar 8 2010, 09:52:04 PM
I'm also glad this stayed so civil, we all know too well that sometimes it doesn't stay that way on these boards.
Paulo Szot in "The Nose" at the Metropolitan Opera
 Mar 6 2010, 09:48:04 PM
Tony Award-Winner Paulo Szot is currently appearing in The American premiere of Shoshtakovich's Opera The Nose at The Metropolitan Opera. I was there last night for the Opening Night and he was absolutely amazing as I knew he would be. Anyone who has the opportunity should go see it.

I wanted to ask though, last night the opening performance was being broadcast live on Sirius radio.. I LOVED the performance, and would love the ability to listen to it again (I know that next saturday

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You