News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CohenF

CohenF Profile Photo
Member Name: CohenF
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: fANADU Madness
 Jul 1 2007, 04:52:31 PM
His review is amazing! And he doesn't need to do that, he just does for his and our fun...
re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Xanadu (with pics !)
 Jun 18 2007, 10:12:49 PM
Loooooooooooved the review and the pics! Really, it's awesome. You with Kerry = <3

Now I'm really anxious to know about this Les Mis joke everyone is talking about. I don't know if one day I'll be able to see the show, so if you can PM me telling about this joke, I'd be very grateful =] Thanks!

Dream Bert & Mary Poppins?
 Mar 9 2007, 11:45:51 AM
Mary - Kate Shindle or Kerry Butler
Bert - Christopher J. Hanke or Christian Borle

re: Drowsy Chaperone Vinyls
 Feb 23 2007, 11:50:58 PM
Well, I had to buy online because I'm from Brazil and mine is #484.

I thought all of them would be signed. But I think just a few of them were, right? I guess the ones selling at the theater... Well, anyway, it's great =D

re: TWO WORLDS, ONE FAMILY---Tarfans Unite!
 Nov 18 2006, 09:24:49 PM
I love the Disney movie and I liked the musical version. Even without Tantor, and Terk is now a man... Well, detais. Just details. =P But what I most liked in the musical was Jenn Gambatese. She's so lovely, such a wondeful voice...
re: Mary Poppins Program Available
 Nov 17 2006, 04:45:57 PM
Yes, I am! =D And as you can see here and there, I just love Mary Poppins!
re: Mary Poppins Program Available
 Nov 17 2006, 04:07:31 PM
Yankeefan007, thanks a lot! I'd never find this on ebay and now I just bought it! =D
re: Happy Opening Mary Poppins!
 Nov 16 2006, 08:57:24 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
re: BWW Video Show Preview: Mary Poppins
 Nov 15 2006, 12:43:07 AM
Oh yeah. You can't judge by looking just one video with 2 songs!!! And supercali- again!!! Well, at least it's better than the Today show performance. And what can I say about the Chim Chim Cher-Ee? WOW! She's awesome! I wached like 20 times. Her accent it's a little weird, but I won't say anything until I watch the whole show. I'd love to see her "Feed the birds"... Well, now we just have to wait!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You