News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Captainlaughyboy

Member Name: Captainlaughyboy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hunter Foster/Jen Cody
 Mar 17 2007, 03:53:37 PM
I heard that she turned Xanadu down.
Hunter Foster/Jen Cody
 Mar 17 2007, 03:27:01 PM
My friend told me that they are doing a show together this summer. Does anyone know where this is or what they are doing? I would love to see them together again.
Henry and Mudge
 Dec 19 2006, 02:20:32 PM
She is in Henry and Mudge downtown right now. Go see her in it. It is not to be missed. It's a children's show, but her performance is fantastic. Again, steals the show!!!!!!
re: Hunter Foster Responds to Urinetown Mess!
 Nov 17 2006, 02:40:15 PM
There is no proof that Jen, who by the way directed and not choreographed the show, did anything wrong. You are going by Carrafa's word and production photos which are of the Chicago company and not Ohio. There are no photos of Ohio. So, basically you are believing J Carrafa before Ms. Cody and Mr. Loeffler have a chance to dispute these claims. Whose to say the Carrafa saw one small aspect of the show that may be similar to his show and is making a big stink over nothing. Thanks God, Hunter spo
 Nov 17 2006, 01:35:25 PM
I just googled Urinetown images from around the country and they all look the same: Bobby in overalls, Little Sally sitting on Lockstock's knee, the poor waving flags and pictures of Bobby, Caldwell with bunny slippers on his hands...Come on people!

Nov 17 2006, 01:29:10 PM
Yet again, no one knows what she did and what she didn't. You are going by a production photo and John Carrafa. If you google images from any prodcution of Urietown that's been done in the country and you will see the same kind of photos. No one can make a judegment until it is proven. Period.
 Nov 17 2006, 01:13:34 PM
An ego??? Carrafa is basically going after his wife saying she stole his production and Hunter has the ego? He has a right to stand up and say whatever he wants. And why is everyone assuming that the production was stolen based on Carrafa's word. No one has seen it. So, until there is proof that she did, no one can make a judgement. And it anyone was wrong, it was Carrafa for having a press conference. He could have kept this between him, the lawyers and the parties in Ohio.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You