News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for crispyscool

Member Name: crispyscool
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Nov 29 2018, 08:56:11 PM
I’m selling 4 tickets for PART 2 only tomorrow 11/30 at 7:30pm
Balcony Left Row D
I have the hard tickets in hand so I can meet up with you anywhere in midtown or outside the theater
Asking $50 each ! PM me if interested !

Nov 25 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Last minute ticket for sale today 11/25 ! Balcony Left Row D- single ticket @2pm & 7:30pm today! $100 total (what I paid)
PM me !

will also sell as individual parts ! $50 for tonight!

Harry potter & the cursed child tickets.
 Sep 15 2018, 02:08:46 PM

do you know if they have a past dating policy???

1 Harry Potter Ticket for sale- Wednesday 9/1 2
 Sep 12 2018, 12:10:39 PM
Also selling a ticket for today ! $102 both parts balcony row F! Message me will need to meet u in the city for trade off
 Sep 5 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Emergency came up and I need to sell my single ticket for today 9/5 - Balcony Right, Row D - $105 both parts!
Will transfer through Ticketmaster ! PM me!

May 10 2018, 02:45:07 AM
Any chance I can just see part 1 again for $40? Has there been any good releases for just one part?
 Mar 26 2018, 03:16:26 PM

billyelliotfan123 said: "Walked by the box office today and decided to stop in. I asked the guy if he had anything cheap in the next two weeks and he was able to sell me Orch row ZZ for $40 per part. Not sure if i lucked out or if they hold some of the cheap seats at the Box Office"

What night ?

Mar 24 2018, 03:19:49 AM

Selling a single ticket for Tues 3/27 & Wed 3/28 in Dress Circle Right, Row A - $425 both parts

sat in this row last week and its the best place to sit in the whole theater - no heads blocking you, ample foot room, and you can order drinks/snacks on the app and have it brought to you to avoid the lines!  

1 HELLO DOLLY ticket for sale tonight 8pm ! Orchestra
 Oct 6 2017, 07:08:32 PM

last minute notice but selling single ticket tonight - show is at 8pm - PDF eticket - orchestra side, Row S! Paid $243 so looking to make back as much as possible - PayPal or Zelle accepted ! 

Ticket still available if this post is up! Thanks ! 

Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
 Feb 24 2007, 11:15:57 PM
went there today and got the last EVIL DEAD window card but it has a small tear... although it was only $5... they still have some tshirts mostly in XL and L... surprised by the excess pajama game window cards left for sale... they have at least 10 left when i went today
re: Weird Sh-K-Boom question
 Feb 6 2007, 11:37:47 PM
Does anyone know if the vinyl albums the cast signed (on the broadway.com video) are for sale? if so, where? thanks
re: Spring Awakening Rush and On-Stage
 Nov 29 2006, 12:30:25 PM
anyone know the likelihood of getting student rush 2 hours before the show? thanks
re: Public Theater Ticket Ordering
 Nov 27 2006, 12:58:27 PM
Do you know if the $3 charge applies to orders in person too?

Yes I'm going to see Durango, and to see the actors portray the parts I was originally up for... sigh

Public Theater Ticket Ordering
 Nov 27 2006, 12:53:21 AM
Does anyone know if there is a fee when you order tickets over the phone for shows @ the Public Theater? Debating whether to order over the phone or go to box office early in the morning - Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You