News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for newsome_ben

newsome_ben Profile Photo
Member Name: newsome_ben
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Houdini the musical
 Feb 26 2007, 08:06:01 AM
nobody?
re: GREASE IS THE WORD
 Feb 8 2007, 07:48:50 AM
hey!
thanks for the advice, i'll give them songs a look over, already got the sheet music to a few of them. I found a really good song from the show 'All Shook Up' called ' come on everybody ' and one called 'teddy bear' i just need the sheet music though, anybody know any sources for sheet music or does anyone have these? Thanks again for everyone's kind help.

Ben x

re: GREASE IS THE WORD
 Jan 29 2007, 11:30:52 AM
Any more suggestions?
re: Top unis in the UK?
 Jan 29 2007, 11:29:52 AM
regards to the classical music question well then either Guildford, Arts Educational or Mountview are you best choices. Forgot to mention that Mountview is an amazing musical theatre college.

About the percentage question, i'd say most people audition at Laine Theatre Arts and Doreen Bird,about 1000 people. I know laine only gives out about 60-70 places and about 15 scholarships but i'm not sure about the other colleges.

There's a better chance of getting into somewhere like Pe

re: LORD OF THE RINGS NEWS!!!
 Jan 9 2007, 08:50:14 PM
just heard that Adam Salter has been cast in the show, he was in Seven Brides uk tour and westend.
Fully Commited the musical
 Nov 29 2006, 03:42:54 PM
Just heard Adam Pascal co produced it. Anybody know if it was any good or god the music for it?
re: We Will Rock You on Broadway
 Nov 28 2006, 04:44:38 PM
Would travel all the way to New York to see it if it went there! Hope Tony vincent would do the opening night or someone like Alex Jessop or Mig Ayesa.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You