News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cpdowdell

cpdowdell Profile Photo
Member Name: cpdowdell
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cellphones in theater
 Sep 10 2014, 03:43:52 PM
lol - Sutton - Do not applaud me - applaud the show if you ever get to see it ... it was truly great:
http://www.broadway.com/shows/screwtape-letters/

Cellphones in theater
 Sep 10 2014, 02:47:04 PM
Okay so you mention: "So I went to confront this moth ball smelling person."
Dare I ask? Sure - why not? I will ask three questions:
(1) Where was the moth ball this person was smelling? (Forget I asked this - I don't want to know.)
(2) What would possess you to confront a person smelling a moth ball in the theater? (Wouldn't that indicate someone who did not practice theater attendance etiquette?)
(3) Wait a minute - am I missing that there was a moth in the theater and this

Cellphones in theater
 Sep 10 2014, 12:59:28 PM
AWGTHTGTTA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Again ... truly any emergency warranting someone reaching you can be achieved via a call to the Box Office (and if warranted) a theater staff member being recruited to reach you in the theater.
Just what did people do before cell phones - (oh, I know - don't tell me) - enjoyed less obvious (but still entitled) theatergoers.
I have to ask: Are you one of the people who think a "Stop" sign means "Yield" for you and no one else?
Pers

How Many Of The 40 Broadway Theaters Have You Been To?
 Sep 6 2014, 06:37:39 PM
37 ... all except Marquis, Circle In The Square, and Soundheim
Gentlemens guide Standing room
 Sep 3 2014, 03:49:06 PM
wow this brings back memories - I last had standing room ticket for the original "Hair" in 1968 at the Biltmore - so good to hear these still are sold!
Red Eye of Love
 Sep 3 2014, 03:42:29 PM
excellent contribution - Thanks for this link!
Red Eye of Love
 Sep 3 2014, 07:27:46 AM
they're getting some cool audience members ... Estelle Parsons, David Hyde-Pierce ...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You