News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for couldbnwouldbn

couldbnwouldbn Profile Photo
Member Name: couldbnwouldbn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Buying Tickets In The Mail In The Old Days  May 18 2021, 04:56:40 PM

We used to do mail order tickets all the time since we lived in Philadelphia and it wasn't convenient to drive to New York to go to the box office.  The last shows that I remember doing mail order for was Sunset Boulevard and Victor Victoria.  You would check the listings in the Theater Directory in the Sunday New York Times and each show would list a mail order address for the theater.  They would ask you to list alternate dates you wanted to see the show and the section y

Dynamic pricing- Hugh Jackman tickets -MSG  Jul 16 2019, 03:23:03 PM

I totally expected Ticketmaster to say no to the exchange for the lower priced tickets, and was happily surprised when they did it without question.  Even if they hadn't the show was great and a lot of fun.  Being in the front row gave a great perspective and made me feel that at least the view was worth the price.  I usually avoid arena shows anymore because it's almost impossible to get seats close up at a reasonable price, and what's the point of going if you spe

Dynamic pricing- Hugh Jackman tickets -MSG  Jul 15 2019, 07:51:56 PM

The same situation happened here in Tampa for his concert.  We had 2 platinum floor tickets 5th row that we purchased right when they went on sale at full price.  The day before the concert they released seats in the first row that had not been there before for over $200 less per ticket than the ones we had bought.  I called Ticketmaster and explained that better seats had been released and could I do a ticket exchange since I would rather have the better seats. 

Flexibility of handicapped seating for Hello Dolly...  May 16 2017, 11:42:03 PM

After reading all of the posts we decided to purchase wheelchair seats just now for June.  My wife uses a wheelchair and can't move to a seat and we were surprised to see these seats still available for $89.  Hopefully the view isn't too bad, we were just shocked how low the price was considering everything else was basically sold out.  Really looking forward to seeing this.  

From Broadway With Love Benefit Concert for Orlando  Jul 8 2016, 11:00:35 AM

The pause is now gone, I was able to purchase 2 orchestra seats.  It seems only very rear orchestra or rear mezz seats left at this point, and not that many at all.  Good luck to everyone that is still waiting.

From Broadway With Love Benefit Concert for Orlando  Jul 8 2016, 10:37:59 AM

It is now saying that there is 1 person ahead of me, but the line is paused, what does that mean ?  It's been that way for about 5 minutes now.

re: 13 DREAMGIRLS film clips!!!  Dec 7 2006, 03:17:53 PM
Saw the movie last night at a special screening...it is so worth the wait...Fantastic*****
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You