News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tom 2

Tom 2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Tom 2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Advice Needed  Nov 24 2016, 11:37:29 AM

I have alway felt it a shame that the Broadway community in New York City does not have a Hall of Fame. While it is true there is a wall of fame at Gershwin Theatre and a museum of the performing arts at Lincoln Center, there should be an exhibit hall (I feel) on Broadway dedicated to honor and celebrate those artist from the theatre. 

I am putting together a SWOT analysis for what I wish to be the newest museum in NYC. If you can offer any suggestions and advice for this ana

Finian's rainbow at Irish Rep.  Nov 8 2016, 01:04:57 PM

Yes, it will be interesting to see how they accomplish this. My father used to say this show is one of the best because it made the mayor experience the African-American situation from their angle. In other words the show itself is an important statement but it is the "how will they do it" that is the important question.

Show tunes or lines that describe the election  Nov 8 2016, 12:56:15 PM

"The history books will clean it up" –1776

SWEET CHARITY Revival  Nov 8 2016, 12:52:40 PM

Can anyone say Tony Award for Sutton Foster? Ms Foster is terrific and an all around great performer. Can not wait to see it!

The new Carousel film  May 3 2015, 01:32:07 PM

The new film adaption of Carousel, set to star Huge Jackman as Billy Bigalow should have either Ms. Sally Murphy (love her) reprising her role as Julie Jorden or the amazing Sutton Foster. Who would you like to see playing Julie?

Cameron Mackintosh Confirms New Oliver! Movie...?  Dec 25 2014, 07:59:36 PM
Sally Murphy as Nancy
BROADWAY SECRETS: Wherein we confess our controversial opinions  Dec 23 2014, 01:26:16 PM
If there was one performer I could be in love with it would certainly be Sally Murphy. She has it all: talent, beauty, sex-appeal, etc. and (my heart). May this Christmas season bring her safety, happiness and whatever HER heart desires. May God continue to bless and watch over this amazing lady as I place a spiritual rose at her ever most joyous feet.
Lindsay Lohan wants to play Sally Bowles in CABARET  Dec 23 2014, 01:18:30 PM
Let her give it a shot. Maybe she'll surprise the Broadway community.
The Most overrated and underrated musicals  Dec 23 2014, 01:16:02 PM
Underated: By far–Side Show
Most Over-rated: Rent (in my opinion)

Shenandoah  Dec 22 2014, 04:17:40 PM
It is time to revive this musical. People must be reminded of what is important in this world and freedom is our most cherish commodity. As Benjamin Franklin stated in 1776 "... perhaps [some] have forgotten that fact but I have not."
Anyone else have a problem with the ending of Into the woods? Its pretty morally disgusting  Dec 22 2014, 04:10:19 PM
No. It is one of the best musicals around. It states you better be careful what you want/wish or the tale you tell that is the wish because there will be consequences to that wish/action.
Vanessa Hudgens is Gigi (Officially)  Dec 22 2014, 04:06:36 PM
When is is supposed to open? Would like to write a press release for it.
Is Broadway a dying art form?  Dec 22 2014, 04:03:53 PM
Dennis Cunningham once said "the more the world get technologically advanced the more people will crave live theater." This question has been ask many times and the answer is, I believe no. We need good theater to make us more human and to think.
Side Show Closing  Dec 22 2014, 03:59:09 PM
Very sad to hear; wanted to see it.
WEST SIDE STORY Tour  Apr 29 2014, 07:29:51 AM
... and remember: seeing a gang dancing and singing down a street can be more frighting than seeing a gang coming toward you.
what is the best play on or off Broadway right now?  Apr 29 2014, 07:24:51 AM
The best and only play I would recommend is Atlantic Theater Company's ThreePenny Opera. Sally Murphy=perfection. I feel she is the most under-rated actress working on the stage today. So, if you care to see an exceptional performer at work then venture to the Linda Gross Theater, 336 West 20 Street to witness one of the best. ThreePenny Opera is playing through May 11, 2014.
Website: Meet the Leading Ladies of the Theater.  Apr 29 2014, 07:17:53 AM
Here is a google+ site I created showcasing the Leading Ladies of the Theater. Enjoy and yes, I am huge fan of the most talent and ever beautiful Ms Sally Murphy.
Will Laura Osnes Renew Her Cinderella Contract?  Dec 29 2013, 05:35:39 PM
Will Sally Murphy be in The Threepenny Opera? I am a copywriter and a huge fan of Ms Murphy. I would like to write a sales letter for the production to help promote it. Thank you for any information you can give.
BROADWAY SECRETS: Wherein we confess our controversial opinions  Dec 26 2013, 09:25:25 AM
Theatre is the thinking person's media
I wish, with all my heart that I will someday meet Sally Murphy–whom I think is the most talented and the most beautiful of any actress to ever appear on stage.
To have Sally Murphy star as Elphaba and Bryn Dowling to appear as Galinda in the musical "Wicked"

Les Mis Voted Greatest Musical, Wicked 2nd, Phantom 3rd  Dec 26 2013, 09:15:18 AM
Agreed...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You