News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for I AM BATMAN

I AM BATMAN Profile Photo
Member Name: I AM BATMAN
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BIG FISH...audtions/callbacks/castings?
 Jan 27 2012, 08:58:13 PM
Any news or insights as to further callbacks or castings?
ELF...any future productions? Tour?
 Oct 19 2011, 03:59:04 PM
'Ello!

Does anyone know if last year's Bway show ELF has a life beyond that?

It seems like it would be successful little tour or regional show somewhere, ya know?

Hmm...well, Happy Halloween and MERRY CHRISTMAS, while I'm at it!

:)

THE ALUMINUM SHOW!!!!!!!
 Feb 7 2011, 01:06:17 AM
THANKS to all that came! Was a great crowd! Energy and foil was just bouncing everywhere!!!

:))

Check our site for upcoming tour dates!

THE ALUMINUM SHOW!!!!!!!
 Feb 6 2011, 12:27:29 AM
GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

Aluminum Show in the Bronx on Feb 6,2011!

Time: 4:00PM Sunday, February 6th

We're gonna rock the house!....then wrap it in foil to preserve the amazingness...

re: ELF: The Musical (Contact Question)
 Dec 3 2009, 12:02:55 AM
Thanks Sean.

Though I don't think you being an annoying brat and me yelling at you to leave me and my friends alone while we tried to enjoy our dinner would be considered "knowing" me.

Could've been friends, but once again your ego got in the way.

Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

*Danny

re: ELF: The Musical (Contact Question)
 Dec 2 2009, 03:48:09 PM
Thanks for writing back!

I remember seeing the equity calls for the workshop and feeling terrible I couldn't make it...

ELF: The Musical (Contact Question)
 Dec 2 2009, 12:59:45 AM
Hey there peeps!

I was wondering if ANYONE had ANY info as to WHERE or WHO I could possibly send my stuff to on the creative/casting end of ELF: The Musical?

BUDDY is like a 6'3" dream-role for me and many people talk to me about it.

I'm currently on the national tour of CURIOUS GEORGE LIVE! playing 'The Man In The Yellow Hat', and I understand that the workshop is going on right now for it, but would kick myself in the face if I didn't at least try to get my foot in

re: BYE BYE BIRDIE tour...cast announced yet?
 Oct 26 2008, 10:22:54 PM
Don't know...but do think BYE BYE BIRDIE is a kinda of random show to suddenly do a tour of right now, ya know?
re: BYE BYE BIRDIE tour...cast announced yet?
 Oct 26 2008, 06:08:32 PM
I heard Kim's little bro has been cast. And if it is who I heard it is, he'll be good. I saw him perform in a reading of DEAR EDWINA and, I don't remember his name, but he did a good job.

Also saw an add that they're looking for a Mae Peterson...and that's it. So think'n they've pretty much cast it then, right?

Also heard buzz that the pay isn't too amazing on this one either.

Bummer...ugh!

re: BABES IN TOYLAND...cast announced yet?
 Oct 20 2008, 12:50:19 AM

BABES IN TOYLAND...cast announced yet?
 Oct 12 2008, 04:39:31 PM
Hello!

Was wondering if anyone's heard anything back or about the BABES IN TOYLAND production to be performed in December at Avery Fisher Hall in NYC?

Any news...or thoughts?

BYE BYE BIRDIE tour...cast announced yet?
 Oct 12 2008, 04:36:32 PM
Hello!

Was just wondering if ANYONE knew if the BYE BYE BIRDIE national tour has been fully cast yet? Bob Cline casting. There was an audition in May, as well as a few weeks ago. Are they thinking of having another?

Any thoughts?

re: New York Theater Barn?
 May 1 2008, 05:23:53 PM
Thanks guys for you feedback!

MUSICALS of MUSICALS: the MUSICAL! is the show they've asked me to do. Specifically, the part of "Willy!"

I've already responded and have told them "I'LL DO IT!"

I'm very excited! It's gonna be like going to musical theater bootcamp or something!

See you there bertandrew2!

New York Theater Barn?
 May 1 2008, 09:33:20 AM
Hey there peeps!

Just had a quick Q for you all. I recently was offered a part in an upcoming show at the NY Theater Barn, 'bout 2 hours out of the city north. ( I currently live in Queens.)

Anyone seen any of their shows or know anyone who has collaborated with them before? ANY oppinions? ANY thoughts? ANY advice?

Thanks!

*Batman

CAT IN THE HAT...a guy's role or a girl's??? What do YOU think????
 Mar 24 2008, 09:17:47 PM
After all of those years being stuck on a page
did you ever imagine the role being cast up on stage?
And now that it IS, in a magical whirl
should the CAT IN THE HAT be a boy or a girl?

So I leave you to ponder
with a wave and a wink
and wish you to reply
with what it is that YOU think!

re: Any TORI AMOS news?
 Jan 29 2008, 04:10:29 PM
Thank you for those of you who posted with actual information, and not just an overly oppressive oppinion or clever tangent!

God Bless the Message Boards, all of them!

Any TORI AMOS news?
 Jan 29 2008, 12:18:56 AM
Had heard rumors in the wind earlier this past year of a, perhaps, Tori Amos written musical? Was wondering if anyone out there has heard any reportive breezes out there?Would be an amazing thing to hear an entire conhesive musical from her!

Big fan here.

Any thoughts?

re: Sweeney Todd movie sneaks?
 Jul 14 2007, 05:13:35 AM
Hi there!

I'm from California, but have been living in the UK for almost the past 2 year (crazy!) and in a daily paper there was a snapshot of Jonny Depp in his costume (complete with swinging razor) walking about the studios at pinewood. I've tried to find the photo online, but no one seems to have caught it...oh well.

Intrigued and excited fan here!

re: the myspace musical
 Jun 20 2007, 07:05:13 AM
I think the music, or what I've heard on it so far from myspace, is wonderful. And I wish the young and talented writers all the best with it!
re: the myspace musical
 Jun 20 2007, 07:04:57 AM
I think the music, or what I've heard on it so far from myspace, is wonderful. And I wish the young and talented writers all the best with it!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You