News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for heyheyitsjayjay

Member Name: heyheyitsjayjay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Aladdin on GMA and The View
 Apr 15 2014, 03:03:34 PM
"Thankfully that clip saved me the price of a ticket. While certainly entertaining, I got the gist of the rest of the show."

Bwahaha! CukorLover, I can't with you... hahaha. Thankfully your post renewed my faith in these message boards. While certainly entertaining I get the gist of the rest of this online community.

Les Miserables Rush Tickets 3/19
 Mar 19 2014, 06:50:19 AM
thank's brdway411!
Les Miserables Rush Tickets 3/19
 Mar 19 2014, 04:58:42 AM
what's the difference between tkts and rush? i just moved to nyc last month, sorry if that's a stupid question.
Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
 Mar 19 2014, 04:53:51 AM
so it sounds like the rush seats are really limited? does anyone know if the rush seats are designated or if they move around like best available?
Aladdin Previews
 Mar 19 2014, 04:47:45 AM
when did you see the show tmbyru? i saw invited dress and then saw it last saturday and some scenes were definitely different, like the opening, the staging of a whole new world and some of the jokes here and there. overall i thought the changes helped keep everything tighter and moved it along.

yes the planets are gone and the earth does show up in the sky but they've added this awesome effect to make it look like their zooming away from the earth and then float back down into the atmo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You