News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tina C2

Tina C2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Tina C2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

IF/THEN Musical WITH SPOILERS
 Dec 9 2013, 11:23:22 AM
We saw the show again last night and are so glad we did. This cast is so good and Idina was simply spectacular. James Snyder gave a much stronger performance than when we saw him last month. And, I simply love LaChanze in her role as Kate (can't wait for the cast recording with "It's a Sign" and the "Story of Jane.")

We really like many of the changes - the transition between Beth and Liz is clearer between the lights and some wardrobe changes (although the elderly man behind me kept

Dec 8 2013, 10:14:34 AM
RW3 - Here are a couple of answers to your questions:

We went on a Saturday night in mid-November during the previews and it was a good crowd - only a few empty seats in the back of the orchestra. Our friends tried to get tickets for last night's show and couldn't get 4 together. We're going back again tonight. (so excited)

When we saw the show it was 2 hours and 45 mins.

Nov 19 2013, 07:04:01 AM
Sorry to disappoint - I'm no one's shill or toad or covert press operative. :) I'm just a regular DC theatre-goer - season ticket holder at the Kennedy Center (Row S - Center Orchestra), who catches most of the musicals and NSO Broadway shows in the area. My father was a Dean of Fine Arts so I grew up watching college kids work on their acting, singing, dancing, costumes and set design. I usually use this message board to help inform what we're going to see on our annual trip to New York.
<

Nov 18 2013, 07:47:34 PM
Thanks CandiceElyseM for putting the Stephen kiss in context.

And, yep Matt...I did just join and finally stopped trolling. :)

Nov 17 2013, 09:35:19 PM
We saw If/Then on Saturday night (11/16) and really liked the show. The music really stuck with us - I found myself humming some of the songs today. The cast, of course, is really talented and has a good chemistry. The premise of how small decisions can alter a lifetime had us talking for an hour after the show. (It did strike a little close to home since my wife and I met by chance in a park 20+ yrs ago.)

I agree with CandiceElyseM - it took a little time to catch on to the Liz/Beth

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You